Panoramic Wifi app supports CGM4141 and TG1682 Panoramic Wifi Gateways.
The Panoramic Wifi App gives you control over your home network like you have never seen before. It enhances your in-home wifi experience from Cox with new levels of personalization and control. Use the app to set up your wifi in minutes. Once installed, your app lets you easily manage all sorts of wifi options, including the ability to pause devices, set simple device names and see the top bandwidth users. You can manage your family by setting profiles, pausing wifi for dinner or bedtime as well as easier troubleshooting.
The Panoramic Wifi App is required for installation of Panoramic Wifi Pods.
Key App Features:
- Cox User ID: No extra passwords to remember, just control with your Cox Primary User ID and Password
- Manage your wifi network name and password.
- Device Naming: See what devices are connected to your wifi network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
- Profiles: create profiles, like one for each family member, and assign devices to profiles
- Parental Control: manage device profiles to set bed times or limit when the internet can be accessed. You can pause all the devices for dinner!
- Pause Wifi: take any device or profile off the internet with a click
- Easy to Troubleshoot: intuitive app tells you about errors without contacting tech support
- Pods: Add and manage Panoramic Wifi Pod extenders to reduce or eliminate dead spots in your home
- Cox Panoramic Wifi Subscription
- Cox Panoramic Wifi CGM4141 or TG1682 Gateway (check the label on the bottom of your Gateway for "PN: CGM4141COX" or "TG1682G")
- Cox primary user ID and password
Need Help Signing In:
- Create a Cox user ID and password: cox.com/register
- Look up your existing Cox User ID or reset your password: cox.com/password
- Pod activation flow enhancements
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is useless. It shows my phone using 90% of the data, when I’m not even on my phone. I’ve called customer service dozens of times because I’ve been hacked before. I have 2 hidden networks when I log onto it, doesn’t even show that my phone or my laptop Is connected, but yet I can surf the net etc. when I called customer service about it, she was VERY rude and told me there’s no way I can be on the internet and it not reflect my devices. She finally told me she wasn’t going to argue with me and that she wasn’t able to help me. I have screen shots that show me on the hidden network but the app doesn’t show me logged in. This was one of the reasons I went with cox because I was supposed to be able to tell if there was any weird activity but obviously they don’t know their system. What a joke!!!
Not ready for prime time—CS not helpful
Hey guys you were NOT ready for prime time with this. It’s not worth writing about my login problems since so many other people are having them.
However the idea that the error message has me calling 800 number, who then gives me an option to do a text chat, who then automatically responds way too fast with a lot extra stuff that I have to read and wait for somebody to answer. Doesn’t identify me by my phone number even though that’s tied to Cox. Just ask if I call CustomerService… And then wants to quickly ask me to reload the app that doesn’t work…
Pain in a Snap
I tried running the google WiFi mesh at the house, unfortunately that setup won’t work well with the Pano, the Contour boxes have to be on the Pano Network.
Purchased the 3 pack of Pods from Cox , installed the app and had all three pods running in under 10 minutes. Added benefit that I can assign devices to user profiles, allowing me to turn off access to the router for certain tome frames. Great way to keep the gets off of the electronics on school nights. Bravo
- Cox Communications, Inc.
- 130.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cox Communications Inc, 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.