Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works. It looks clean, organized and uncluttered, regardless of hectic schedules." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $29.99 USD per year. Price may vary by location.
Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews each year at $29.99 within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may cancel your subscription at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes.
Thank you for using Cozi!
This update includes some more under-the-hood changes to improve Cozi.
If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you directly.
Ratings and Reviews
The good: It successfully fulfills the purpose of having a ‘family management app’ and it’s nice that it has the ability to notify family members of events with multiple reminders. I LOVE the recipe tab and like that it is easy to transfer those ingredients to the shopping cart. I appreciate that my husband and I can keep track of what’s going on and what’s needed all in one place.
The bad: not entirely super user friendly, in that it’s easy to do things but not as easy to undo them. Like when you transfer the ingredients to the shopping cart, you have to individually delete each item as needed rather than selecting multiple (at least on the mobile app, it sure how that part is on the desktop). You can’t just select an entire recipe and delete if you accidentally add it twice. Also, I putting a ton of appointments was way easier on a desktop (at initial startup) than on the phone, but adding individual events is fine. Lastly, I added my kids as family members only to keep my husband and I in the loop of who is where, and it’s frustrating to have to uncheck their names in the “notify” section because they don’t have their own emails so I was getting five “notifications” since it was mine plus 4 of them until I started removing them. It could be a little smoother in that aspect.
Overall though, the price is good for what you get (I NEVER pay for apps, but was willing to for this one!!) it’s been a life saver but could use some improvements.
What a fabulous app!
I’ve asked my teenage daughter for months to look into a calendar app for the two of us. Between scheduling appointments (for her, me, the dog, the car, etc!) social activities, random babysitting jobs for her and deadlines for me, it’s been a major challenge to stay organized. I’ve always used a personal calendar/planner, but that isn’t my daughter’s style, and the big wall or kitchen counter family calendar attempt was a complete fail. Enter COZI!!!! My daughter suggested it three days ago, and we’re hooked!! So easy to enter our own commitments, designate which one (or both!) of us is involved, log in events that repeat going forward, etc. And the ability to keep a grocery/drugstore list without forgetting to write an item down on paper or pick it up from the store?!?! Huge bonus!! Edits are simple, and the beautiful layouts and pleasing color combinations are wonderful too! Have not tried any features beyond the calendar and lists, and haven’t tried to print out a copy, but so far, so GREAT! Wish we had discovered this app earlier.....would have made scheduling and communicating changes throughout high school less stressful for both of us. It’ll make these weeks before my daughter heads to college SO much easier to navigate! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Ok for basic stuff
I found this app looking for something to help with meal planning and was glad to see it had calendar features too.
Unfortunately the recipe suggestions and categories are useless if you're looking for vegetarian recipes -- and the idea of being able to search just for dairy free (or vegan) options is a joke. I tried to search for "vegetarian" and got zero results even though I'd already saved one recipe that claimed to be a veggie twist on a traditional meal... so maybe the recipes are there, they just don't make them easy to find. Lots of meat recipes though, if that's your thing.
But here's the real problem: I like a lot of the features, but was disappointed that some things I'd like to be able to do require annual membership payments. I'd be willing to just pay a flat fee for the app, but considering how much they're asking for monthly or yearly memberships they'd probably ask a ridiculous amount for a one-time purchase to unlock all features. My main issue with paying monthly to unlock features is that there are only SOME that I want to use. It's expensive to pay the subscription anyway, but when you only want one or two features...? Forget it. Maybe they could make cheaper, flat-rate purchase packs that unlock only certain things? I dunno, it seems crazy expensive to me for what it is and what I'd use it for. I'd rather just stick with google calendar and a free app or two to fill in the blanks (like to do and shopping lists).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cozi Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold $29.99
- Cozi Gold $19.99
- Cozi Gold $29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold $29.99
- Cozi Gold $19.99