Cozy is a monitoring app to watch over you when you are alone. In case of an emergency the app can immediately and automatically inform your contacts through push notifications.
- If you're on your way back home, maybe a bit worried because you're alone, Cozy keeps an eye on you.
- Activate the timer. The app starts recording your position (and eventually an audio track of what's happening around you). If you don't stop the timer countdown once safe at destination, Cozy alerts your contacts immediately. If you are ok, just stop the countdown.
- Tap on the Panic button In case of trouble, and an audio track will be recorded as well. And your last gps position and address detected and stored in your device.
- Your contacts are then notified automatically by push notifications delivered directly to their phones.
The app is optimized to save battery power but you should be aware that under certain circumstances the
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- Totally redesigned graphic interface. Simpler, nicer and more effective.
- When the timer starts, you can ask Cozy to start recording both your position and an audio track.
- Cozy now records the event during the countdown process and alerts your contacts when needed.
- Removed the 'old style' sms/email notifications. Cozy now exclusively uses powerful push notifications.
*** Please note: This version is completely renewed and is no longer offering sms/email notifications. Only Push notifications.
- ARS box SA
- 15.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2019 ARS box SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.