If you have a web site with a hosting provider who uses cPanel® as their hosting control panel, then you can use this App to easily manage your account, files, features, etc.
This application has a built-in FTP client that allows you to manage files and folders, much better than the original CPanel on web. You can remove unwanted files, even if your account is over quota.
●●● NOTE ●●●
This application connects directly to your own hosting server. No proxy or 3rd-party connection or service provider involved. Your login information will be transmitted to your own hosting server. It will not go through us.
Some features of this application are:
● Multi Profile
You can save access information of multiple sites and login with just one tap.
● View Account Information
All information regarding your account and the hosting server. Including disk usage, bandwidth usage, IP address, server name, PHP version etc.
● Main tasks
○ Change Password
○ Update Contact Information
○ Contact your hosting provider
○ Manage mail boxes (create, delete, change password and quota)
○ Manage Forwarders (create and delete both email forwarders and domain forwarders)
○ Manage Default (catch-all) address on all main, sub, park and addon domains
○ Manage auto responders (create, delete and modify)
● FTP Accounts
○ Manage existing FTP accounts or create new ones. Also you can change password and quota of an FTP account.
● File Manager
A full FTP client with PASV option and ability to:
○ Create new files and folders
○ Change permission of files and folders
○ Delete files and empty folders
○ Password Protect folders
○ Rename/Move files and folders
○ View files as text
○ View a file in browser
○ Edit file as text
○ View Images
● Backup Manager
○ Schedule new full backups to Home, FTP, SFTP or SCP
○ List of current full backups on server
○ Delete unwanted backups
○ Manage Sub Domains
○ Manage Park Domains
○ Manage Addon Domains
○ Manage Domain Redirects
○ Manage DNS record (A, MX, CNAME, TXT)
○ Add new DNS records
○ Modify current DNS records
● MySQL Databases
○ Manage Databases
○ Manage MySQL users
○ Assign users to databases or change their permissions
○ Manage remotely accessed hosts
● Stats and Logs
○ Latest Visitors
● Other features
○ IP Deny Manager, Allows you to block one or a range of IP addresses.
○ Manage Cron Jobs, tasks that will be run at a certain time or specific interval.
◄ FeedBack ►
If you need a specific feature to be added, please write us a few lines using Feedback form in application or post comment at http://www.cpios.com
cPanel® is a registered trademark of cPanel® Inc. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, associated or affiliated with cPanel® Inc.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed a few minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
It works beautifully the IPhone 4S - Freedom from my desk, I can work outdoors!
Flawless so far, great job Dayana Networks. : D
I've been managing servers and IT infrastructure for over ten years.
I manage multiple Parallels Virtuozzo / WHM / cPanel Cloud VPS's and websites with HostGator.
I use both the Dayana cPanel and Host Manager apps and both work very well for me.
I was put off by previous reviews, but after installing and properly configuring the apps they ROCK so far!
If you're a server admin used to GUIs you'll love these apps.
I think most of those having posted negative reviews haven't gotten their configuration correct on the server side.
The apps require proper security settings to connect, and most shared web hosting accounts will need specific configuration changes.
There is excellent error reporting during installation, so if you encounter issues, note them and then submit a detailed support request to your host, they ought to be able to set you up correctly if your web hosting account type qualifies.
Must have for an CPanel User
Whether you have one CPanel account or 21 (like I do) then, this is a must have app. $4 is nothing (in my opinion) for what this app offers. Have had no issue with it. I also like using it in front of clients, because if I am using a Shared host, such as Bluehost, then the branding isn't in the app, and looks more professional than using the Bluehost website.
Ok I guess
Thanks for the app, it is user friendly and simple to use, It got the basics at the most part, but I wish you add more staff to it. Specially for users that has full access to cpanel. I ended up opening cpanel in the web to take care of certain tasks. Also I would like to see some improvements on the app layout, the left rail sometimes comes in the way and takes big part of the screen. I wish you add the functionality to hide it when not needed.
Thank you and keep the good work.
The developer, Dayana Networks Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.