Access your CP Federal Credit Union accounts right from your mobile device.
Check account balances, review transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit a check, prevent misplaced cards from future use, and more.
With the CP Federal Mobile Banking App, it’s easy to do your banking, 24/7, no matter where you are.
To start, download the free App, register, and start enjoying the convenience of having a branch in the palm of your hand.
- Protect your cards against unauthorized use
- Turn OFF debit or credit cards if misplaced or lost
- Turn ON if found and account has not been jeopardized
- No new authorizations can be approved if cards have been turned OFF
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS
- See account balances and transaction history
- View processed check images
- Transfer money to and from other accounts you have under your member number
- Schedule a one-time transfer to another account
- Schedule a transfer for a future date
LOCATIONS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
- Find the nearest CP Federal branch
- Get directions from your current location
- View hours of operations
MOBILE BILL PAY
- Set up payees and submit payments right from your mobile device
MAKE A DEPOSIT
- Snap a photo of your check, front and back, with proper endorsement
- Confirm deposit amount and submit
- Deposit to your CP Federal account at your convenience, 24/7
MEMBER 2 MEMBER
- Transfer money to any active member who also has accounts with CP Federal
- Set up a 4 digit PIN for easier access to your app
Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only. There is no charge from CP Federal to use this app but message and data rates may apply. Some charges include those from your communications service provider.
General Updates and UI Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
The upgraded mobile app is more difficult to use than the previous version. It’s also less appealing to the eye. CP, what are you doing? The is the wrong direction!
Update messed my account up
I used to love using the CP app to transfer funds between accounts and checking my balance, especially since my work does direct deposit. It was extremely helpful until the last update. When CP was down for 5 days for the “major update”, it only got worse. I tried logging into CP and all I get is a white screen. I can’t see my funds or any transactions, and it says “please go to your nearest local branch to get a credit or debit card with CP!” under the section where you can see your cards and turn them on and off. When I called my local branch to inquire about the issue, the lady told me to stop wasting her time because they don’t handle the app a separate corporation does. I am still able to use my card online and in store, but it’s extremely frustrating when I can’t check my balance or use the app and I have no clue who to contact because everybody I have spoken with says they don’t have control because someone else manages it and it turns into a run around.
CP Mobil login
CP tried to make changes in the Mobil app but don’t think they researched it before implementing it. For example they included a finger print login. The problem with this is when you login this way you limited to only checking your balances. If you want to transfer money or deposit money it automatically takes you to a login screen where you have to login manually. All the other banks once you login you can doing everything you want. Also if you use the finger print to login there isn’t any tab to hit to log out. However, if you logged in manually in the upper right corner there is an icon to click on to log you out. I’ve complained about this ear lib but no changes are being made to correct this.
My thought is that if you’re going to have a fingerprint login, then have it where it is user friendly where you can navigate to other areas and do things without re-logging in manually. Hope CP reads these reviews to learn from them.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for such a delay in addressing your concern, but we wanted to inform you that our latest release now allows for full fingerprint authentication. You will no longer have to manually login with the Pin or Password. We hope this improves your mobile experience. Please let us know if there are any other issues. Feel free to also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send us a message on Facebook as well if you prefer. Have a great day!
- CP Federal Credit Union
- 118.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 CP Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.