The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 is a procedural law related to the administration of civil proceedings in India.
The Code is divided into two parts: the first part contains 158 sections and the second part contains the First Schedule, which has 51 Orders and Rules. The sections provide provisions related to general principles of jurisdiction whereas the Orders and Rules prescribe procedures and method that govern civil proceedings in India.
To give uniformity to Civil Procedure, Legislative Council of India, enacted Code of Civil Procedure, 1858, which received the assent of Governor-General on 23 March 1859. The Code however, not applicable to Supreme Court in the Presidency Towns and to the Presidency Small Cause Courts. But it did not meet the challenges and was replaced by Code of Civil Procedure Code, 1877. But still it did not fulfil the requirements of time and large amendments were introduced. In 1882, the Code of Civil Procedure, 1882 was introduced. With passing of time it is felt that the Code needs some flexibility to breathe the air of speed and effectiveness. To meet these problems Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 was enacted. Though it has been amended number of time it stood the test of time
Complete CPC - Code of Civil Procedure presented in a user friendly design with excellent user experience. Divided clearly into Chapters and Sections and unedited text of all Rules/Sections and Orders. Browse through sections with swipe gesture in a clutter free design helping you focus on the core content. THIS APP WORKS IN OFFLINE MODE
Really helpful for Law students doing LLB, Lawyers, Advocates and equally important for citizens of India in understanding Indian Law and be more comfortable with the legal terminology.
One app focused on giving an excellent user experience while studying and getting to know Indian Law. We promise the best of the technology with much more to come in coming updates.
- A real readable format for better readability.
- All Rules and Sections divided into chapters and sections.
- Browse through entire content in a structured manner.
- Fast, Intuitive Full Text Search to allow search chapters/ Sections and content.
- Add sections to favorites for future reference.
- Share app across all possible shareable options available on your device.
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Clean Reading Experience
- Memory and Batter efficient experience.
- WORKS OFFLINE
- A good way to learn about the CPC
And MUCH MUCH more!
1. Fixed a bug where share button was not working on iPad devices running iOS 13
2. Now you can swipe to turn to next/previous article without going back
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mohit Agarwal
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mohit Agarwal