• Millions of unique items available from sellers nearby.
• Preloved items, brands, and garage sales.
• Post any listing for free.
• Post in less than a minute from your iPhone, iPad, or computer.
• Hundreds of singles around you.
• Verified profiles and honest, direct communications.
• Free job posting for employers.
• Free CV posting for job seekers.
• Apartment and housing listings.
• Renting and buying.
• Receive a notification when a new listing matching your search is posted.
• Be the first to make an offer.
• Star-ratings and poster reviews ensure honest transactions.
• Favorite listings.
• Listing notes for keeping track of your interactions with posters.
• Saved searches.
• Maps and directions.
FREE to use:
• Browse for free, search for free, message for free, post for free.
Introducing Stories. Share your opinions, see what other savvy shoppers nearby have to say.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No pictures on the app
The personal ads don’t have pictures on the app. I was told that is an Apple thing. Going from the regular site to the app to respond, (cause you have to use the app to respond) is a chore, hard to find the ad again, and I can’t figure out how to add a pic to a reply. So it’s ‘meh’ at best.
Also, if you reply to more than one ad, you’d better make notes about who you sent it too, and what for.. and that still isn’t enough to ensure you don’t get a reply from someone and you can’t figure out what the original ad was for... the replies only sometimes has a link to the original ad, and even rarer, has a text of what you sent the first time.
Ie:: a week ago you reply to an ad for a lawnmower, yesterday you replied to an ad for a 2 year old Suburban. Today you get an response from someone you don’t know or recognise and all it says is.. “ yes, I still have it.. but it has to go today, I have to get it out of the garage, make me an offer”
... thinking it’s about the truck.. you offer a perfect stranger 20 thousand American Dollars, for a 6 year old Briggs and Stratton lawn mower with a broken pull cord. The only consolation is, you weren’t going to get truck for that price anyway. Lol
Should have kept your Craigslist format.
CPro WAS the BEST Craigslist app of all.
OK, that’s gone, but I was relieved to see the cPro Marketplace app and figured the transition would be simple because I already knew how to use the cPro Craigslist app. Not at all! This new app doesn’t allow you to choose different areas for your searching. For some searches I might want to look only near where I live, and in others I may need to look beyond my home area, but it can’t be done. Also, the cPro app had a screen of very small ads that you could scroll through quickly to find exactly what you’re looking for, plus the app sorted the listings into each of the search areas you’ve chosen. cPro Marketplace doesn’t do that.
CPro, why didn’t you continue using the same format you had with your Craigslist app? It was perfect! Easy to use, and very quick.
Marketplace is worthless unless, according to previous reviews, you just want to hook up.
Too bad. Bye bye cPro. What a disappointment.
Zero Stars... It’s not even Craigslist
Old CPro was the best. THIS AP IS NOT CRAIGSLIST. I downloaded this..... and it’s a hot mess. The item I am looking for (that is currently listed) doesn’t come up when I put in the title. The location settings only give me my town... not categorized by cities like it was before. And I’m showing items 100s of miles away, but not the item with keywords that I know is listed near me because I’m seeing it on the other cPro ap. It’s showing out of state ads. I learned the developers were kicked off CL, so they made their own?!??? What? EPIC FAIL.
- Apoleaf, LLC
- 46.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © ApoLeaf LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $2.99
- 100 cPro Coins $0.99
- 350 cPro Coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.