CPUZ is the application providing you powerful graphical monitoring about your device - hardware, operating system, processor, memory, GPU, network interface, storage and battery, including OpenGL powered visual representation in real time for all your iOS devices.
Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
MEMORY & DISK MONITORING
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
• CPU usage updated in real time
• CPU name and architecture
• CPU co-processor and other physical device info
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
CELL & NETWORK MONITORING
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• List of all network connections
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Battery status, capacity and voltage details
DISCLAIMER: The app might prompt you to allow access your photos in order to show additional information under "Storage" section.
Fixed some minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Wish the app supported more
It’s still a good app for checking your basic and furthermore some advanced stats, but that’s it. If some more could be added like utilizing the sensors on the phone to get a reading is a good suggestion.
Simple and easy to use!
It’s worth the price if you want CPU-Z on your iPhone. It simply does what it’s supposed to do. The developer however needs to update the app more.
Does nothing but show menu
I purchased and downloaded this based on the strength of the desktop utility of the same name. Opening the app takes me to a menu screen with eight labeled icons. None of these icons respond to taps. The app does nothing but show a menu.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ZEDGE TECH
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ZEDGE TECH
- In-App Purchases
- Are you purchase? $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.