What is Crait?
Crait is where secure communication and collaboration happens. It is a secure messaging tool designed to make working life easier and more productive for work-groups.
The simple answer is: Businesses need to protect their digital assets. Businesses are targets and will be targets of cyber hacking because they have information valuable to would-be criminals.
No sector of corporate America is excluded from the threat of cyber hacking. This is why at Crait, we believe that business communication deserves a security upgrade.
What Crait provides
- Secure one-on-one or group calls and can support chats with up to 1000 people.
- Messages that self-destruct after the messages are read.
- End-to-end encryption between the sender’s device and the recipient such that the encryption key never leaves the device; no party in the middle.
- Secure chat, voice, as well as file-sharing capabilities to work-groups.
- Secure email for Crait-to-Crait users.
Pro edition service
- Length of subscription: one month
- Price: $2.99 per month
- Payment: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Turned off: Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Auto-renewal: Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Account management: Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
1. Fixed some bugs;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great potential for SMB agile team collaboration
I have tried Crait v1.2.2 out lately. It was very easy to use. The emphasize on secure E2E communication is the hook for me. The BatChat feature and built-in conference call feature are my favorites. Read after burn was very cleverly implemented in case you need to share super sensitive information and want the extra peace of mind.
A few rough edges which I am certain can be flushed out if the feature update Tweets keep rolling:
* Using both the PC and the phone clients seems to cause some settings disruptions
* A few team members reported slow connection/sync speed at times
* To encourage serious and long term use, it would be nice to have the official web site disclosing key member bios behind the scene and investors if any.
Hoping to stay as a long term subscriber.
Meet our company needs
Crait is a great substitute for the work communication tools we are currently using, like work email, Skype and Google drive. It is an comprehensive platform that allows all kinds of work communication get done without switching among different software. We are looking forward to trying out their customizable plug-ins!
So far so good
I can felt from the details that developers put lots of effort on making the communication secure.
- Crait Technology Inc.
- 88.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Crait Team
- In-App Purchases
- Automatically Renew $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.