Enjoy the thrill and excitement of craps for free with Craps Lite for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
This lite version of Craps Deluxe is easy to use and offers a true casino-style experience. Try new strategies at your leisure, build a large bankroll, or simply learn how to play with Craps Lite. No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
If you enjoy Craps Lite, try Craps Deluxe which has $100, $500, and $1000 chip denominations and starting bankrolls up to $5000.
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available including hopping bets and the newest bet in Vegas, the Fire Bet.
• Over 100 stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• New rhythm/controlled shooter option reduces those seven outs to help keep you on a hot streak!
• Set the dice to one of six commonly used sets to help roll your signature numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, shake to roll and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do on the come out roll.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• 3x4x5x odds simulates popular casino-style odds.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet using simple swipe gestures or double tap.
• Multiple table color options.
• New roll history graphs show roll number totals for current game and all games in each dice mode.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a big fan
Whenever anyone asks me ‘how do you play craps?" (Which isn’t that often, I’ll admit), I always recommend that they get this app. It’s a great way to try out betting strategies and is perfect on-the-go entertainment. It’s not as ‘streaky" as the real deal; I’ve played thousands of rolls, but only had one authentic ‘heater.’ Nice job, otherwise.
Good platform, but the dice aren’t random
Something weird about the dice on this program. “Random” setting hits significantly fewer points than would be expected by random chance (Based on observed data - Chi Squared test, p< 0.05), so it’s hard to get a sense of whether your strategy of choice is a good one. Also, the data the program shows you is mostly useless. The platform is nice, especially easy betting, just wish the algorithm for the dice roll was done properly.
But had some bug issues. Would crash and or the "question from dealer" box would be all wonky. Sometimes a come bet wouldn't move or clear. None have happened for a while and despite all of that it's still well into the 4 star range imo.
The developer, Lenco Software LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lenco Software LLC
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2008-2016 Lenco Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.