Play craps with friends
Enjoy the best Multiplayer Live Craps app for your iOS mobile and tablet.
Be the shooter and roll the dice on modern craps table and have fun!
Play Craps Odds Bets just like on a real Casino table
Lots of Casino Rooms to choose from and join any of the 12 Live Tables with different betting limits.
More than 1000 levels to be crossed and join bigger tables like a Pro!!
Play with your friends and other players from all over the world on the same tables.
Or enjoy in any of the 12 tables in offline mode
Also learn craps in practice mode.
* 1,00,000 Bonus chips
* Hourly Bonus
* Multiplayer digital craps tables - attractive layouts
* Invite Friends with code , and play along the same table
* HD Graphics and user friendly interface
* 12 Online Live and 12 Offline tables
* Random dice rolls
* Real-time Stick-man Calls
* Attractive Sound and Music to get the feel of a live casino
* Betting and Winning-Losing animation
* Share your score on the global Leader Board
* Invite friends to join tables and win chips
* Send - Receive gifts to your friends
* In App chip purchases
Casino Craps is a dice game. It is played on a special built table and two dice are used.
Bets to be placed -
* Pass Line & Pass Line Odds
* Don’t Pass Line and Laying the Odds
* Lay and Buy Bets
* Come & Come Odds
* Don’t Come and Don’t Come Odds
How To play:
To begin with, You(shooter) must bet at least the table minimum on either the Pass Line or the Don't Pass Line .
Each round has two phases:
Come Out and Point.
To start a round, the shooter makes one or more Come Out rolls.
A Come Out roll of 2, 3 or 12 ends the round with players losing their Pass Line bets.
A Come Out roll of 7 or 11 (a Natural) results in a win for Pass Line bets.
The shooter continues to make Come Out rolls until he rolls 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, which number becomes the Point.
The dealer then moves an On button to the point number signifying the second phase of the round.
If the shooter rolls the point number, the result is a win for bets on the Pass Line.
If the shooter rolls a seven (a Seven-out), the pass line loses and the round ends.
The first roll of the dice in a betting round is the Come Out roll - a new game in Craps begins with the Come Out roll.
A Come Out roll can be made only when the previous shooter fails to make a winning roll, that is, fails to make the Point or makes a Seven (rolls a seven).
Ratings and Reviews
Giving it a 3 star because it’s definitely fun and fast paced.
The biggest downfall is due to glitches and “leaving the table” when I’m not, I’ve lost over 2.5 million chips. If I didn’t have that glitch, it would get 5 stars all day. The other glitch I’m also seeing is my chips and friends will go into the negatives?
If I didn’t have these I’d gladly support this app 100%.
Developer Response ,
We fixed the glitch and added tournaments too , checkout the new look
Game is fun, however when it goes to a forced ad the game stole over 60k out of my bankroll. Also your payouts are for place bets not buy bets as the game says. They pay completely different. Also, a shorter timer or a button that can be pushed when ready to roll so you don’t have to wait.
Nothing like casino craps
Bets not in proper units. Can’t Place bet, only buy/lay. Buy bets come down on win. That’s enough to make me move along.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ONEROS TECH (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
- 591.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Oneros Tech
- In-App Purchases
- 50 M + 20% = 60 Million Chips $4.99
- 200M + 20% = 240 Million Chips $9.99
- 10 B +30% = 13 Billion Chips $49.99
- 600M + 20% = 720 Million Chips $19.99
- 1 Billion + 30% = 1.3 B Chips $29.99
- 3B + 30% = 3.9 Billion Chips $39.99
- 20B +40% = 28 Billion Chips $69.99
- 50B +50% = 75 Billion Chips $99.99
- 600 Million Chips $29.99
- 900 Million Chips $34.99