Crash Calc is a collection of the most commonly used formulas for traffic accident reconstruction. Available in both US (Imperial) and Metric measurements. Easily calculate your results and save them for your files, all done right on your phone. Never have to wait to get back to the office again.
The application is broken down into seven logical categories of formulas.
• Drag Factors – Calculate your drag factors by several different ways then adjust for braking, slope and super-elevation.
• Speed – Includes speed conversation to velocity, speed formulas and then momentum of both in-line crashes as well as angular crashes.
• Time-Distance-Velocity – Explore the relationship between the three variables.
• Kinetic Energy – Calculate the energy present during a crash and force required to produce damage. Includes KE formulas, Vector Sum Analysis and Crush formulas.
• Center-of-Mass, Radius, Critical Speed and Roll-Over – Grouped together to easily move from one formula to the next.
• Airborne – Calculate speed required to travel from takeoff to landing
• Miscellaneous section includes a Pedestrian formula, Motorcycle formulas and Swerve to Avoid formula
• Slope Indicator – Use this feature to easily find the slope of the roadway in question. Simply place your phone down on the roadway (or takeoff angle) in the direction of travel and instantly read the slope on your phone.
- Crash Calc is a subscription app that gives full access to all of the most commonly used formulas in crash reconstruction.
- Price: $3.99/Monthly or $39.99/Annually
- You can cancel online anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly or annually billing cycle.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Terms of Service: https://crashcalc.com/terms-and-conditions.html
* This fee reflects USA subscription cost.
Fees can vary depending on User's country.
We’d love to hear from you. Please visit us at crashcalc.com or drop us a line at email@example.com
New lower rate to make Crash Calc more affordable so anybody that requires crash formulas can have them available on their phones anytime. Enhanced results with inclusion of all math required to complete formula.
Ratings and Reviews
- Coastal Crash Consultants, LLC
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Coast Crash Consultants, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Crash_Calc_Monthly $3.99
- Crash Calc (Monthly) $3.99
- Crash Calc Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.