Hunt enemy convoys, battle destroyers, attack land bases, and shoot down aircraft in this long-awaited sequel to the best-selling "Crash Dive".
Take command of a Gato-class submarine prowling the South Pacific in search of enemy shipping to sink.
Sneak past the destroyers and torpedo the transports, or surface and engage the sub-chasers in a duel with your deck gun.
When the enemy planes come in on a strafing run, man your AA guns to take them down!
Evade the hunting escorts before they can crush you with their depth charges.
* Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
* Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
* Full day/night cycle and wide range of weather conditions affect visibility and weapons.
* Crew health and location-based damage affects the performance of your sub.
* Optional crew management and detailed damage control (or let the computer take care of that for you).
* Lengthy campaign mode.
* Random mission generator for deep replayability.
* Both randomly-generated maps and real-world locales including the Solomon Islands, Philippines, Sea of Japan, and more!
* Moddable game files if you feel like hacking.
• Flooding now causes loss of O2
• Added bar gauge to crewman skills showing progress to next skill level
• Added keyboard shortcuts for panning camera (default “,” and “.”); scales with Options->Pan Rate
• Reduced dive/ascend acceleration and max speed
• Dive/ascend acceleration and max speed are halved on Sim difficulty
• On Sim difficulty, torpedoes can not be fired from below 100 feet
• On Sim difficulty, torpedoes that hit at an oblique angle (less than 30 degrees) will glance off target
• Slightly reduced max speed of sub-chasers
• Added built-in Modding editor (Options/Modding/Edit Mod Files)
• Enabled modding on iOS
• Fixed bug in Sim difficulty where 100% of crewmen in fully-damaged locations would die (now it’s about 50%)
• Fixed Mission Status/Orders tab showing next mission after End Mission & Return to Base
• Fixed crash if player manages to implode their sub during sea trials
• Fixed bug where custom convoy game ship count was clamped at 8
• Various other small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely worth it!
It’s fun and detailed and the designers of the game obviously put a lot of love into this. I paid the $9.99 as soon as I realized I’m actually getting a full game for the $. That is, no ads and no further costs. That’s showing the gamers respect. Thank you.
Almost perfect sequel
This game is $9.99 and worth the money. You get the full game, great graphics, great sound, and it’s nonstop fun. I normally don’t write reviews but I wanted to give the developers the credit they deserve...this is a review/thank you note.
This is the submarine warfare game I have been hoping to find. It combines modern graphics with the early submarine simulators that were available several years ago.
The developers hit a home run with this one!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panic Ensues LLC
- 350 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Panic Ensues Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.