Hunt enemy convoys, battle destroyers, attack land bases, and shoot down aircraft in this long-awaited sequel to the best-selling "Crash Dive".
Take command of a Gato-class submarine prowling the South Pacific in search of enemy shipping to sink.
Sneak past the destroyers and torpedo the transports, or surface and engage the sub-chasers in a duel with your deck gun.
When the enemy planes come in on a strafing run, man your AA guns to take them down!
Evade the hunting escorts before they can crush you with their depth charges.
* Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
* Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
* Full day/night cycle and wide range of weather conditions affect visibility and weapons.
* Crew health and location-based damage affects the performance of your sub.
* Optional crew management and detailed damage control (or let the computer take care of that for you).
* Lengthy campaign mode.
* Random mission generator for deep replayability.
* Both randomly-generated maps and real-world locales including the Solomon Islands, Philippines, Sea of Japan, and more!
* Moddable game files if you feel like hacking.
• Added slight dissolving out of ships at edge of perception range
• Fixed showing “Torpedo bounced!” notification on enemy torpedo glancing off your boat
• Fixed mission stats starting with incorrect “Distance Travelled” value
• Fixed bug where mines could occasionally disappear
• Fixed (again/maybe/fingers crossed) planes sometimes appearing at night
• Fixed locked torpedo controls not displaying correctly after loading saved game
Ratings and Reviews
When will you be adding external camera actual scratch that will you be adding camera other than the camera we have now like you know free cam it will make the game a lot more cinematic plus you’ll probably get a lot more downloads and it can also provide tactical advantages like seeing how close you are to see see floor and to see depth charges exploding and to see if your torpedo is going to hit or not that way you can make adjustments if you don’t have tdc on by steering overall great game external camera would make it a lot better though btw I’ve had this thing with the game if I get a sink the Yamato in port mission I travel to the area there’s a convoy with Yamato in it and near by is musahi(idk if I spelled it right) is this a glitch or is it intended
Great sub sim
First rate WWII sub sim, great sub game. I’m an old fan of Silent Service, and this feels just like that ole fave. The fidelity of detail is truly amazing and the ability to mod everything is an excellent touch. The only thing that seems to be lacking is the ability to do an emergency blow and the ability to jettison debris as a decoy. In Silent Service you could only do those once per battle encounter. Maybe the dev could add it in a future update. Side missions to rescue pilots and others was a nice touch too. Much better than the first Crash Dive, this is an excellent update. Best WWII sub action on mobile devices. OUTSTANDING!
I don’t write reviews very often but I feel this one needed more than just the 5 stars. I’ve been playing sub games for many, many years (back to even the Commodore 64). This game is really good. I played the original Crash Dive which was also good but was a little on the light side. This game is a perfect match as it isn’t too complicated yet it still has enough simulation items to scratch that itch. You can also make it more complicated with all of the different settings if you want but it isn’t required. Great job!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panic Ensues LLC
- 363.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Panic Ensues Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.