Hunt enemy convoys, battle destroyers, attack land bases, and shoot down aircraft in this long-awaited sequel to the best-selling "Crash Dive".
Take command of a Gato-class submarine prowling the South Pacific in search of enemy shipping to sink.
Sneak past the destroyers and torpedo the transports, or surface and engage the sub-chasers in a duel with your deck gun.
When the enemy planes come in on a strafing run, man your AA guns to take them down!
Evade the hunting escorts before they can crush you with their depth charges.
* Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
* Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
* Full day/night cycle and wide range of weather conditions affect visibility and weapons.
* Crew health and location-based damage affects the performance of your sub.
* Optional crew management and detailed damage control (or let the computer take care of that for you).
* Lengthy campaign mode.
* Random mission generator for deep replayability.
* Both randomly-generated maps and real-world locales including the Solomon Islands, Philippines, Sea of Japan, and more!
• When you “Save As...” a Campaign patrol, it will now continue as a Campaign (not a standalone Patrol)
• When you “Save As…” or continue a custom-named game, auto-saves will continue to use that file.
• Add a Side Mission in the first 30 seconds of a patrol (to give new players an objective)
• Holding down fire button/key repeat-fires deck gun
• Only notify player & reset time scale if enemy torpedo will come within 300 yards
• Reduced strobing of radar sweep at high time scales
• Fixed bug where new side missions at bases close to player won’t activate
• Long-press of keyboard shortcuts for dive, ascend, and fire torpedoes now trigger long-press events for those actions
• Added keyboard shortcut to halt dive/ascend at current depth (default: “h”)
• Added keyboard shortcuts to dive/ascend by 1 foot (default: Ctrl-c/Ctrl-e)
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect sequel
This game is $9.99 and worth the money. You get the full game, great graphics, great sound, and it’s nonstop fun. I normally don’t write reviews but I wanted to give the developers the credit they deserve...this is a review/thank you note.
Best game ever!
Hats off to the developers. Very polished, smooth, fun and addicting game. I can’t stop playing it. Well worth the money. I can’t believe they managed to put such a fantastic game on a mobile device.
Absolutely amazing to see devs go above and beyond crash dive 1 at time of review this game has 6 stars. No other words need to be said...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panic Ensues LLC
- 345.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Panic Ensues Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.