The Crate and Barrel Shopping and Gift Registry app keeps everything you love about our stores—from our unique housewares and quality modern furniture to our extensive selection of kitchen appliances and seasonal decor—right within reach on your mobile device. Shop our distinctive collection of products for your house or apartment, manage your wedding or baby registry, get expert information on furniture and home design or simply browse for inspiration.
- Create and edit your wedding, baby, or gift registry with ease and see purchases made from your registry in real time.
- Scan barcodes in stores to add items to your registry or wishlist.
- Not sure if you already have an account when creating a registry? Just start your registry and we’ll check for you.
- Get even more information when viewing products—watch product videos, use your phone’s camera to try our View in Your Room feature, see if an item is available or displayed in a local store, view care information and browse other items in the collection.
- Customers eligible for a Registry Completion Discount or are members of our Design Trade Program can access their discount information in the app as a digital card or see it automatically applied in checkout.
- Make selections to create your own custom upholstery items.
- Shop our full collection of furniture, housewares and kids products—everything sold online is now available in the app.
- Create lists of Favorites to revisit and review later on the app, website or in-store.
- Create and manage your online account with your contact information and saved payment.
- Find your nearest store and get hours and directions, or call them directly.
- Order and pay with a credit card, debit card or Crate and Barrel Credit Card, and even redeem Crate gift cards on the app. Securely save your payment info for easier checkout next time.
- On the go? Place your order to pick up at your nearest store.
Bugs, be gone! We've squashed a bunch of pesky bugs to better improve your experience.
We fixed an issue relating to creating an account.
Please keep sharing which app experiences are important to you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
View in Your room doesn’t use proper AR
Very pleased to see the View in your room function advertised on the website as we were having difficulty envisioning how a collection of outdoor furniture would look in our backyard. Tremendously disappointed that the app didn’t seem to exploit the ARKit capabilities of the iPhone by automatically orientating and scaling the item to the scene the camera is looking at.
Trying to do this manually is counterintuitive and prone to significant scaling errors. There are much better implementations of “view in situ” type applications such as the one in the IKEA app.
I had been hoping to build up a significant online order in confidence that it would fit well in our backyard. Now looking at other vendors who have delivered a more complete AR experience.
Where does all my money go? Not toward app development, apparently.
After flipping through their latest catalog, I saw a bit promoting their app with their “View in Your Room” feature. I thought “FINALLY. They’re catching up to IKEA and using augmented reality!” How wrong I was. This feature (and the only reason why I downloaded the app) overlays a very simple two-dimensional photo of the product over your camera that you can also...resize!? Who in the world thought this was a good idea? I have no freaking clue how large or small the furniture is in my unfortunately small apartment. This is equivalent to me cutting furniture pieces out of the catalog and holding them in front of my face.
What a waste of time and space on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out crookedtimes. We appreciate your feedback, and we are working hard to improve the View in Your Room feature next year.
I don’t understand what is wrong with this app and crate and barrel in general. I have changed my password twice already because it tells me that I’ve entered the wrong password when trying to access the thank you manager (for my wedding registry). Then I go on the website and it tells me that I’ve entered the wrong password that I just changed and saved on my phone. So then I go back to the app, log out, and sign in no problem. Yet I still can’t get into the Thank you manager. Annoying and looking forward to not needing to use this app anymore soon.
- Euromarket Designs, Inc.
- 65.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Crate and Barrel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.