This is not your usual farming game! Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
It's time to jet off to a far away land and craft a new life, away from the noise and stress of modern life!
Grow quirky plants, craft amazing furniture, decorate your house, have the locals come to stay. Trade with friends, recruit a team of crafters and rise up the leagues!
Use your creativity & management skills to build your ultimate farm!
* GROW and harvest quirky plants
* RECRUIT a team of cute crafters
* CRAFT beautiful furniture
* DECORATE your dream home & guest huts
* RATE other players' decorating skills
* EXPLORE and visit neighbouring players and trade items
* FULFIL order pallets and balloon shipments
* JOIN clubs and make friends
* ENTER contests & room decorating challenges
* BUILD your ultimate farm
5/5 I love this game and its concept!
5/5 A fun nice twist on a farming game.
5/5 I love this type of city builder game.
5/5 Addictive, very cute and fun, definitely will recommend this to my friends and family.
PLEASE NOTE! Farm Craft is free to download and play! However, some in-game features can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. Players must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Farm Craft without parental consent. Network connection required.
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad Mini (1st Gen) & iPod Touch (5th Gen) are currently not supported.
Enjoying Farm Craft? Learn more about the game here:
Questions or feedback? Contact our Support team at:
Terms and Conditions:
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Here's what we released recently:
- Daily Challenges! Earn Star Power (SP) & other rewards by completing 3 challenges per day
- You can now tap on furniture in other players' rooms (e.g. in Room Ratings) to see which crafter was used to make that item
- New Club Chat side panel, so you can immediately see any club activity from your crater
- Club Chat filtering options to switch between seeing only club chat, only club activity or both
- Improvements to the clubs & contest system. Now anyone can enter their club into the contest, plus, the club captain & deputies are free to decorate the clubhouse without having to enter a decorator mode, meaning all club members can see & talk about furniture updates as they happen in the room
- Added an additional Lab, Factory, Workshop & Warehouse meaning you can now have up to 4 of each in your crater
If you're enjoying Farm Craft, please let us know by rating the app!
Until next time, stay crafty!
Ratings and Reviews
The graphics are great and the the beings interesting but I was looking for a more relaxing game and this is certainly not that. There are so many things to do and so many requests at the same time. You have to decide which request to complete first and so forth. However it is not a bad game if you are the type that likes a lot of action then definitely give this game a try. The plants are so easy to plant and you don’t have to worry about what to plant the game takes care of that. You just plant, harvest, collect honey, fill requests and rate other players rooms.
Good with some flaws
Have had this game for about a week now and am enjoying so far but fear I will lose interest soon if certain things don’t change. I love a good town builder crafting game and realize the developers aren’t in the business for free and don’t mind spending money here and there on good games but feel like it would be never ending. Need crater clearer’s to clear new land to build and only get 1 every once in a while and it only clears small things so far from the ones I’ve gotten so have to spend real money to get vouchers to buy ones that clear big obstructions. Then the amount of vouchers you get for the $ is not worth it in my opinion. Also once you put furniture down in your room you cannot pick it back up and sell it. It goes into a different inventory that you will have to spend vouchers on to expand so definitely should have a way to sell items once you drop them in your house. You also have guests that come and stay in your town and you have to decorate those houses, then after they leave you start over redecorating so you lose all that furniture you spent time and resources creating so should give you the option to keep or sell the furniture from the guest houses. If these issues are corrected I can see myself playing this game for quite some time and spending some $ on it but if not I will not continue dropping loads of money into a never ending process. But is a cute concept and hope they make some changes so I can continue enjoying.
Good concept but...
Ridiculous costs. The area of play you start out with is small, adequate to start but crowded. The clear options are horrible. I have never played a "town building" game that is this bad on expansion. Each tiny square takes a rare cleaner. Sure you can buy with real money, but I won't (even that cost is high compared to other similar games). I spend money on games because I like the gameplay, not because I'm forced if I want to progress at all. I also hate that when I go on a honey hunt I am often thrown to a crater where nothing is planted and the smallest hive there is, I often have to go to 3 or 4 craters to get sufficient available honey. That should be changed that you don't go to one with 100% empty plots. I don't care for the fact I can't plant exactly what I need, it's all random, but I can live with that. I do like that with each completed pallet gains you a helper with options to purchase others. Hopefully some changes for the better will be made before I choose to quit for not being able to progress.
- 55pixels Limited
- 260.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019, 55 Pixels Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Group of Crater Clearers $0.99
- Squad of Crater Clearers $3.99
- Army of Crater Clearers $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.