CRAX Commander is dual-pane file manager with approachable user interface. It is integrated with Subversion and it has built-in FTP/FTPS, SFTP/SSH,WebDAV,SMB,AFP client functionality. CRAX Commander provides many of functionalities you need to quickly and effectively access and manage your local and remote files. WITH CRAX Commander FILE MANAGEMENT IS MUCH FASTER and EASIER than it has been before.
- DUAL-PANE & multi-tabbed UI
- full UI customization (Fonts, Colors, Behaviour, Actions, Toolbar)
- full keyboard SHORTCUTS customization
- definition of CUSTOM TOOLS as menu items and toolbar items
- configurable SIDEBAR panel
- support for COLOR definition based on the file's extension or attributes
- copying and moving files/folders in BACKGROUND (non blocking GUI file operations)
- MERGING content of folders when copying or moving
- built-in clients for connection to remote volumes using SSH/SFTP, FTP/FTPS, SMB, AFP, WebDAV protocols
- built-in text file editor with SYNTAX coloring
- SPLITTING and combining files
- DROPBOX integration with exporting and importing app's settings
- calculation and verification CHECKSUMS
- archive support: ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2, AR/IPK, ISO9660, RPM (browsing, selectively unpack, delete, browsing archives in archives etc.)
- advanced searching for files with support for searching for DUPLICATES
- advanced MULTI-RENAME tool
- support for SUBVERSION
- experimental support for GIT
- KEYCHAIN passwords saving and restoring
- QUICK-LOOK support
----- ... AND MUCH MORE ... ------
- improve performance of loading content of folders with high number of files
- fix showing progress on the dock icon
- fix other small issues
Ratings and Reviews
ftp does not work at all!
Developer Response ,
FTP has been fixed recently. Could you Please cerify this fearure ?
Great Total Commander alternative!
I was looking for a Total Commander alternative for Mac, but most of the apps out there are crap.
This is a surprise, and a great, nice looking native Mac app!
Keep up the good work.
Don’t waste your money
I needed a better file manager than finder to move/rename files/folders, etc. so I bought this program. The first time I ran it, it crashed. When I finally got it to run, the panes are stuck (by default) in library/containers/pl.ewas.Crax/data and any time you try to change directories you have to click a button to allow system access. Assuming you get this far, you start to get error messages like “You must override listElements:errorRes: in a subclass”. I’ve gone back to using finder, I hate it, but it works.
Don’t buy this!!!!!!!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcin Slowik
- 74.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Czech, German, Polish, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2022, Soft4U2
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.