Create your own outrageous virtual animated masks with Crayola Funny Faces!
With Crayola Funny Faces you can go wild coloring and mixing your own wacky virtual masks! Color a template and see it come to life on YOUR face. Surprise your brother by turning him into a magical pink unicorn! Laugh as your sister becomes a three-eyed, bearded pirate with a crab crawling out of her nose! The combinations are endless and each one even more hilarious. Don’t forget to take pictures and record video of yourself and friends in your creations to share and show off.
• Scan in your colored masks from the Crayola Funny Faces Crazy Costumes or Zany Zoo Activity Books.
• Mix and match to create hundreds of different combinations.
• Flip the camera to see friends and family in your wacky design.
• Turn off and on mask layers to show different parts of your face
• Take photos and record video.
• Add special FX filters to photos or video.
• Add stickers and special messages to photos.
How To Get Started WITH the Crayola Funny Faces Activity Books:
1. Download the app
2. Color and scan a mask from the activity book.
3. Hold your device over one page so it fills the screen and your mask will be captured.
4. Select your new mask in the app.
5. Tap the camera or record button to capture you or a friend in the mask combination you created.
6. Save your photos and videos to your mobile device to share with friends and family.
How To Get Started WITHOUT a Crayola Funny Faces Activity Book:
1. Download the app and print the sample templates from the products page.
2. Continue the experience with the sample templates.
** PLEASE NOTE **
In-app purchases are available in place of using the Crayola Funny Faces Activity Books. These purchases are accessible by parents or adults only and are blocked by an age gate.
A wireless printer is recommended to print Coloring Templates.
For any questions requiring additional assistance, please contact Crayola Consumer Affairs at 1-800-CRAYOLA or email Support@Crayola.com.
For more information, go to www.Crayola.com/funnyfaces
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
We got this from a friend after my sons open heart surgery. We wanted to help him smile after a major surgery and while it’s fun to take the pictures and be silly. We colored some pages and sadly it still comes out black and white. Again we are still having fun it’s just not as fun as it would be with color. I gave it 2 stars because my son is still willing to take the pictures just wish it was in color
This app is awesome!
A lot of the other reviews say that the app is trash and doesn’t work, but when I tried it the app worked perfectly! We were able to color our pages, then scan them and take pictures with our drawings! If the app didn’t work make sure that you let the app access your photos and camera! Also wait for the green lines and loading symbol when your scanning the picture you drew! Also, when you go to scan a picture you see that some of the funny faces pictures are locked and unavailable, but you don’t need to do anything with the pictures above you can just click the scan icon at the bottom left corner of the screen! Then, just scan your pictures and allow access to camera and photos and save your pictures and it should appear in your photos! I used an iPad, so if it doesn’t work on your phone try using an iPad or another Apple device! This app is awesome and it worked amazingly well for us! I joe you try this app and have the same great experience!
So, I never wrote such detailed review before - hmm so initially this app didn’t work for me at all, later I figured out that for first two pictures it’s not working whereas working for others. Also when used through iPad it shows colors too whereas with iPhone its black and white. One more thing i observed that yes it takes patience lot of times to scan (make sure your colors are not out of the picture) but once done there are many more options to add effects to it and it’s lots of fun actually to work with it. You can take pictures with those masks or video and later save and share them, it’s kinda you are in your personal crayola world... so I’m happy with it based on what it costed me to buy that coloring book for my kids
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crayola, LLC
- 296.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2017 Crayola LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Zany Zoo $3.99
- Unlock Crazy Costumes $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.