Create Booklet 2 4+
Create a booklet from anything
Vogelbusch & Co
Create Booklet has been the most used Mac booklet solution for the last 10 years. Now it has become even better: It's insanely easy to use yet packed with features.
Want to create a booklet, a mini booklet or a book? It's all just a click away!
Never created a booklet before? No problem! It will guide you through the process, help setting up your printer and then it's a single click for your booklet! Nothing can go wrong.
Need all the bells and whistles? You have come to the right place, too! Design your own preset, generate custom impositions, scale, crop, anything…
The thing we care about most: Enjoy Create Booklet!
Create Booklet puts your pages side by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have!
Create Booklet is the simplest solution to generate PDF booklets.
Customers love it
“OMG! This is about the best and most valuable utility I have found in a loooong time. Finally I can create and print booklets from within Quark XPress without having to pay a fortune for their Printcollection XTension. Thank you so much!!!” — Guido Henkel
“Wow. I wish this existed years ago, or that I'd known about it. [...]. Thank YOU.” — Mark
“THANK YOU for Create Booklet! I have used it several times now to print out playbills for my children's various school plays, and it has been an absolute lifesaver. […]” — William W. Lin
“[…] This Create booklet may just save my wedding :) […]” — Tim
“Create Booklet is simply amazing. Drop dead simple to use, and the results are perfect.” — Nate
Why Create Booklet?
A booklet is a beautiful thing to hold. It's the best way to hand out your own words and also a convenient way to read. With Create Booklet anything can be a booklet or a book, even a website. And it's as easy as 1-2-3.
Create Booklet 1 was already the easiest booklet app out there and now Create Booket 2 takes ease of use to the next level:
• 1-2-3 Introduction: Learn all the things you need to know for your first booklet.
• Presets: Simply choose what you need and print! A Booklet? A Mini Booklet? A Book? - It's just a click.
• Printer Setup: Makes a quick printing test with you, so that your first booklet will instantly work smoothly.
• Automatic Mini Help: If you want more, this introduces you to all features and pops up when things could go wrong.
• Online Help: Included documentation for the most common problems.
• Automatic Warning & Solution System: An interactive checklist, if Create Booklet thinks the result will not be perfect. With a solution button or link to our help.
Create Booklet 1 was already packed and now Create Booklet 2 goes even far far beyond that:
• Advanced Settings fine tune exactly what you need
• Custom Presets, tailor Create Booklet to your needs
• Booklet Factory for batch processing
• Custom Imposition to create mini booklets or print on large paper
• Need more? Just contact us.
• Mini/Micro Booklet and Book supported
• Accordion Cut supported
• Manual Duplex: You don't have a duplex printer? This is the right App for you!
• PDF service: Creates booklets from any App
• Direct PDF editing:
- Insert empty page
- Insert images
- Insert PDFs
- Reorder pages
- Remove pages
- Split pages
- Rotate pages
• Export to PDF
• Instant print
• On any paper
• Auto output paper size
• Choose used PDF boxes
• Scale pages, auto fit or fill – your choice
• Fine adjust position and scale
• Right to left documents
• Straight order for sheet music
• Auto-rotate landscape pages
• Add page numbers
• Split booklets
• Creep compensation!
• Staple markings
• Rasterize corrupted PDFs!
• Add PDF crop box
• Print cut marks
• Custom Impositions
• Preview cut guides
• Your Style: Light and Dark Mode with custom accents
Now you have time to tell your friends about it!
• Bugfix when main window does not open
Ratings and Reviews
Super-useful app, well-done, essential for Macs
If you make any kind of booklet, this is an essential app. Unlike most Windows printer drivers, the Mac has no built-in support for making booklets. The layout option in the print dialog does not do imposition, and you have little control of how pages appear on printed sheets. Create Booklet (and its newer version, Create Booklet 2) is a versatile and flexible way to print small booklets (like, in my case church bulletins), and larger booklets with signatures (which it calls “thin booklets”). You can also use it to print pages side by side. Though there are many options, the current version has a simple mode to cover most cases. You can print, for example, two 8.5x11 pages on ledger paper, or you can as Create Booklet to scale the pages, so you can print two 8.5 x 11, size-reduced, on 8.5 x 11 paper.
The app has a way to automatically fix the setting for printers with both manual and automatic duplex, and remembers the setup between job.
A True God-Send!
I am a new Mac user. I have used my PC to create and print documents multiple times a week for church all in Booklet Format. I've always used the "Book Fold" template in Word to accomplish this. While Mac has Word and the "Book Fold" template, the printer interface would not allow it to print in Booklet Form. Not only does Create Booklet solve this issue, their customer support is unparralelled! He answered emails responsibly, chatted on Messenger, and at one point, even took the time to let me share my screen! He stuck with me until my problem was sufficiently resolved. This product is fantastic, and Christoph is a true professional. I highly recommend this product. My church staff plan to be using this for years to come!
Amazing App! Outstanding Customer Support!!
As an update to my review on December 11, 2020, I received excellent help from the developer of this app, Christoph Vogelbusch, and was able to resolve the image printing problem beautifully! As explained in my earlier review, it was not the fault of the app, but a broken PDF, which rasterize, a selected feature within this app, fixed perfectly. I love all of the features I have used so far! It is very user-friendly and makes everything you do with booklets, mini booklets, etc, so much easier! You can save your PDF and any changes you make as a preset within this app as well. I highly recommend this app for anyone who has struggled to make booklets or gave up in the attempt.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vogelbusch & Co
- 39.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- ©2022 TheKeptPromise a Vogelbusch & Co brand
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.