CREATE Pro — The most powerful and easy to use app for graphic design, drawing, and creativity. (CREATE Pro is the VPP version of CREATE)
Use photos, typography, lines, shapes; create graphics, vector art, diagrams, photo collages, moldboards, labels, UIs.
Within schools, CREATE Pro is a very versatile tool enabling many creative activities, and ways to visualize information and geometry.
Design with precision
Save + share editable projects
Import / export vectors
Add text / graphics to photos / PDFs
Markup, annotate, share ideas — fast
Creativity + productivity!
CREATE gives you the power of desktop design tools on an iPhone / iPad.
- Design sophisticated layouts
- Arrange multiple photo layers
- Edit text, typography, fonts
- Draw lines, edit stroke / fill
- Transform shapes, icons
- Stretch, scale, rotate, add rounded corners
- Group layers, add / subtract layers
- Save components - reuse in other projects
- Share editable projects with other devices / iCloud
- Precise dimensions / positioning
- Reorder layers
- Hex / RGB colors
- Custom color gradients
- Make duotone photos
- Add transparent backgrounds (PNG)
- Export vectors (SVG, PDF)
- Make Snapchat Geofilters
- Set canvas size, grid spacing
- Zoom canvas
- Snap to grid / object
- Annotate photos / PDFs
- Import fonts
- Supports Apple Pencil
- Comprehensive help, videos
Work creatively anywhere!
This update includes many improvements:
- Faster project saving and loading
- Improved .create project import
- Improved group editing of stroke/fill
- Optimized importing of large PDF files
- Optimized photo handling - Add more photos to the canvas
- Other performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Updated settings / font manager toggle switches
- Other UI edits
Check out projects made with CREATE on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Content
If you need help with CREATE, check out the HELP center in the app or send questions to: email@example.com
Keep exploring, learning, creating!
Ratings and Reviews
😇 good app ,,
*need change transparent color ((white or...)))
Developer Response ,
Hi, you mean that you would like to change the background color opacity?
To do this - tap on the 'side menu' button (top left corner of the canvas), then slide the opacity slider on the bottom background layer. If you want to change the background color, go to the photo picker (camera icon, bottom right of the canvas), tap on the COLORS icon (bottom of screen, 2nd button from left), here you can select an alternate background color. For more general help and videos tap on the HELP icon at the top of the canvas. Or just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- Mark Craemer
- 108.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AnyThing is
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.