This is a big update to our app. We have added:
- New story sharing. You can share your story as a PDF via message, email, save to iCloud, to other apps and more. Now you can keep them outside the app and send to the grandparents.
- Ability to buy and add new story image sets from the image picking screen.
- Faster performance of image scrolling.
- Design improvements.
- Improvements to accessibility support.
- Plus more.
For sharing, you can share the current story while reading or writing it or you can select multiple stories to share from the My Stories screen (in edit mode).
We have more features planned for the next big release coming later this year. But as always please let me know what you would like to see in new releases.
In the mean time, I hope this app is inspiring you to write your storybooks. We would love to receive positive reviews on the AppStore as this really helps us and helps others find the app. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, but limited
A simple interface lets young kids organize illustrations into a story to which they can add text. There are a few packs of pics included with the basic app; more artwork packs cost a dollar each. Since the illustrations included already "tell" a story, the app is unlikely to inspire much creativity--kids merely arrange somebody else's work.
The app has a nice, simple interface; too bad it's so limiting. The simple addition of a way to add a child's own photos or drawings to the gallery would make this an app worth purchasing. Until then, stick with paper and pencil.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Digital Hindsight Pty Ltd
- 68.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Digital Hindsight Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- A Big Adventure $0.99
- Fairy Party $0.99
- My Friendly Robot $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.