This is the companion mobile app for Creately.com - Diagramming & Collaboration Software (http://creately.com). It helps you view, manage and collaborate on diagrams drawn on Creately.com. From flowcharts, mind-maps, UI wireframes to UML diagrams, Creately combines award winning ease of use with powerful drawing and collaboration functionality to help you create beautiful diagrams surprisingly fast.
The Creately Mobile app will help you collaborate on your diagrams and access them on the go easily. We’ve carefully designed the app to give you the smoothest experience in browsing and reviewing your diagrams as well as sharing them with others. No matter how large or small your screen size is, Creately diagrams can be zoomed in, moved about and viewed and discussed in super rich detail.
You can simply get started by signing into your existing Creately account. If you already don't have an account, you can easily register on the app itself to get started with some preset diagrams. Once you are in, you can browse through projects and diagrams on our simple and familiar interface.
BROWSE AND MANAGE
Access all your private and public diagrams, rename, move, manage diagrams via the simple interface.
- Easily access the most recent diagrams
- See all your projects and the diagrams in the projects
- View diagrams as list or thumbnails to quickly identify them
- Rename and delete your projects or diagrams by sliding them.
View any diagram in perfect detail and zoom in or out as you please.
- Open and view your diagrams in high-resolution (vector)
- Zoom the diagram using the pinch gesture or the tap and drag gesture
- Pan the diagram by simply dragging.
- Tap on a shape to select the shape.
- Use the feature bar on the bottom of the screen for complete control of the view.
- See details of the diagram and the notes attached to it in the info section of the feature bar.
COMMENT AND DISCUSS
Have contextual, detailed conversations inside the diagrams. Request changes, respond to questions and get things done on the go. Comments can be attached to shapes or sections inside the diagram for pointed discussions that reduce confusion. This is perfect for working with a larger team of collaborators to get things just right as you work towards creating beautiful, professional diagrams.
- See all the comments for the diagram in the comments section.
- Easily add a comment or remove an existing one.
- Comments specific to shapes are marked with an orange icon.
- Select a shape comment or a shape to see the conversation on that shape.
- Add comments to a shape by selecting it.
- Toggle comment indicator on the diagram, to see the shapes that have comments.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
Share any diagram on the go with a member of your team or anyone with an email address. You can also edit and revoke access to others in your team to your diagrams. Have complete control of what you share and with who on the go.
- Share and collaborate on projects and diagrams.
- View and manage current editors and reviewers of diagrams.
- Add editors or reviewers by email or from contacts.
- Share with the entire team.
- Copy sharable links to the clipboard.
- Open/share diagram in other apps.
EXPERIENCE MORE WITH LINKS
Use in-line diagram hyperlinks to navigate to other diagrams or links within the app itself. Perfect for connected flowcharts, demonstrating UI wireframe flows, site-maps or breaking down large diagrams into pages.
- View all the links that are in the diagram.
- Open link section to see indicators on the diagram where links are available
- Tap on link to open.
- Navigate through the links to see other diagrams within the diagram viewer.
- Open external links in the browser.
SEE THOUSANDS OF EXAMPLES
Browse through Creately’s full list of diagram templates and examples in the app. Creately supports over 40 types of diagrams including flowcharts, mind-maps, UI wireframes, site-maps, infographics, network diagrams and UML diagrams.
- Automatically save opened diagrams on device so they can be viewed anytime.
- Improved performance on diagram viewer for a really smooth viewing experience.
- Plenty of bug fixes and performance improvements throughout the application.
Ratings and Reviews
I am currently developing an app and I needed to source a great product to demonstrate how to create a Network Map.
I discovered Creately and instantly fell in love with their web version. It’s super versatile and I was able to create a full Network Map without being harassed by ads or suddenly cut off by limitations.
Creately is perfect for the individual user because they offer a free account with nearly no limitations on your first Diagram.
My only complaint is these Diagrams are saved publicly, so I was unable to input personal data such as my External IP or my DynamicDNS information, router logins, server logins, etc. This quickly didn’t become an issue after editing it elsewhere, so I wouldn’t even consider this a con due to the amazing features you get as a free user.
As for this app as a viewer it is perfect.
I can view my diagrams on my iPhone X which are beautiful and then project them to my FireTV if I need to do a presentation.
You can only view your files, not edit. So don’t download this hoping to start creating Maps, it’s not for that.
I just discovered Creately today and I rarely write App Reviews, but I’ve found GOLD with Creately and they’ve got a user for life :)
Wish this would let you creat charts and have a native iPad app on just iPhone.
I missed the part about this being a viewer only. You cannot create new flowcharts or diagrams. So i wasted my money
- Cinergix Pty Ltd
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2008-2016 Cinergix Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.