Creative Book Builder is a powerful, flexible, and professional ebook generation tool. No matter you create book from scratch or existing content, no matter your content is simple or complex, CBB enables you to build your own content in an efficient way.
Comprehensive EPUB Generation
* Create different kinds of layout for EPUB: Classic (re-flowable), Fixed Layout (WYSIWYG), Landscape, Portrait, and Square books.
* All generated books should pass EPUB validation with EpubCheck and should be read in any EPUB readers.
* Edit cover image and configure book information including book title, author, publisher, etc.
* Change book style including font, indentation, direction (left-to-right, right-to-left or vertical text).
* Add background and soundtrack to the book.
* Import EPUB files.
* Export book as PDF.
* Create fixed layout book with customized page size.
Powerful & Flexible Widgets
* Support title, paragraph, photos, videos, audio recording, markdown, equation (LaTeX), Read Aloud, link, anchor bookmark, page break and other basic elements.
* Popup footnotes and glossary can be defined and linked from content.
* All widgets can be customizable.
* Support external widgets (wdgt files).
* WYSIWYG Cover Editor
* Navigate whole book while recording audio.
* Cut, copy, and paste elements from page to page.
* Lock element to avoid movement.
* Mark pages as draft version.
* Synchronize books with iCloud.
* Deleted books can be restored until the books are deleted permanently.
* Preview book within app.
Ratings and Reviews
Waist of money, books don’t save
There are glitches in this application. I am a book writer, and when I did my first test book, it saved in my collections. When that book was deleted, the app was not working properly so it had to be force quit from finder. Going back in the app to create my first draft of my new book, books were not saving into the collection. I would not recommend this app for any book writer until bugs are fixed. Sorry for bad review but its a waist of money.
Developer Response ,
There is no "Collections" in CBB. Do you means "Collections" in iBooks app ? After you create the book in CBB app, you save the book to iBooks app. When you modify and regenerate that book in CBB app and then tap "Open In iBooks", it will generate new version of book (old version of book is still there) and store to iBooks app. If you still have any questions, please send email to support.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.