30-DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL - Download and read the current issue for FREE for 30 days. Cancel within 30 days at no charge or do nothing and we'll begin your subscription.
Creative Knitting’s primary goal is to bring knitters a variety of fun-to-knit projects using wonderful new yarns and patterns that are easy to understand. Each issue contains a basic stitch guide, metric conversion chart, knit technique reference page, abbreviation glossary and other references that make your knitting guaranteed to work out. Every issue you’ll get projects photographed in full color with clear, see-every-stitch detail, including fashionable designs for real people, afghans and home accents, accessories for entertaining, delightful baby and kids garments, and gift ideas that don’t take a huge time or dollar expenditure. Our Knitting Class section and In The Know articles offer clearly written information to enhance your knitting experience.
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-6 Issues (1 Year - 30 day free trial) at $19.99 / £13.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
minor bug fixes and stability improvements .
Ratings and Reviews
Thought I was the only one who couldn’t get my online mag.
I see I am far from alone. Thank goodness I still have my paper subscription as this is my favorite knitting magazine. Creative Knitting was the first to allow mail subscribers to download pdf’s of the magazine. I’ll continue with that and drop the online subscription.
Even if you have bought this magazine you cannot get a download from this app!
Not good for existing subscriptions
I thought it would be good to have the magazine on my iPad but after downloading I was unable to connect my subscription. I don't know if this was because I didn't get my subscription through iTunes Store (I got mine direct with Annie's) or if it is a glitch but did not respond when I tried to Restore Subscription. Once I can join my existing subscription then I will give a better rating.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Annie's Publishing, LLC
- 32.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- © DRG & PixelMags Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Creative Knitting $21.99
- Creative Knitting $39.99
- Creative Knitting: SIP Fall 2012 $14.99
- Creative Knitting: Easy Everyday Openwork & Lace $9.99
- Creative Knitting: September 2012 $6.99
- SIP April 2016 of Creative Knitting $9.99
- Spring Special 2014 of Creative Knitting $9.99
- Creative Knitting: Spring 2013 $6.99
- Winter 2016 of Creative Knitting $6.99
- Creative Knitting: Summer 2013 $6.99