Creator View delivers a macro view of your YouTube business to help make "big picture" decisions to take your business to the next level.
The paid version of this product is designed for those making a full-time (or part-time) living from a business based on their YouTube channel.
If you're just starting out with YouTube, check out the FREE simple drag 'n drop calendar to schedule your content.
FREE features (no subscription required):
- Schedule and script your upcoming videos with our simple drag and drop calendar
- View a years worth of basic YouTube channel stats (views, Adsense revenue, subscriber growth, watch hours) - Requires a channel with YouTube partner status
Creator View is free to download and view previously entered data (if any). A subscription is required to enter NEW data about your business.
Try Creator View with a 1 month FREE trial.
A subscription unlocks ALL features of Creator View:
- Track multiple income streams over multiple years
- View interactive charts and graphs created from your income data to discover insights into your business
- See a snapshot of your business on the Dashboard
- Multi-platform. Your data sync between iPad and Mac (iPhone coming soon)
- Set and view goals against various monthly stats to push and motivate yourself
- Always view the status of those goals by placing the Creator View widget on your Home Screen
- Organize tax information to be better prepared for tax season
- Privacy first! Your data is stored in your private iCloud. Creator View has no access to your business data.
Creator View offers a monthly and annual subscription plans. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Your personal data is stored securely in your private iCloud account. Creator View has no access to your data.
Terms of Service - https://creatorview.app/terms-of-service.html
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
watched your last video and makes a lot of sense
learning a lot from your series. not in your league in regards to developing and financial class, but a great insite and role model nonetheless.
regarding the mac app, it crashes almost daily for me, might even be daily, not sure about that, but seems to happen whenever messing with the video schedule. just fyi
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting me know, Rich! I will look into this crash with the schedule and work on a fix for the next release. All the best!
The concept has potentially
Love how well everything is displayed giving you a clear understanding of your financial situation on YouTube!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creator View, L.L.C.
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Creator View, L.L.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access - Monthly $9.99
- Full Access - Yearly $89.99