The Creatrip app offers reviews and information on everything Korea updated daily by locals.
You can use the app to:
1. Travel Reviews and Guides: updated daily with things to do, eat and drink based on your location.
2. Reservations: hanbok rentals, restaurants, cafes and photo studios.
3. Tickets: exhibitions, trains, activities and attractions.
4. Coupons: member-exclusive discounts on restaurants, cafes, activities and attractions.
5. Travel Tips: VISA, entry and exit, tax returns, transportation, culture and more.
6. News in Korea: stay up-to-date with events and trends in Korea.
7. Proxy Shopping: shop Korean products and have them shipped over to your address overseas.
8. Currency Exchange: rates updated daily.
Creatrip is the only place where you can book activities and make reservations in English without paying 'foreigner premium' prices. With over 600,000 registered members and over 300 local stores as partners, Creatrip offers sterling information on culture, news and travel, providing you with the best experiences in Korea!
The 2.1.32 Release notes were:
You can now:
- Enjoy Creatrip's new app design.
- Locate Shopping functions without any hassle.
- Integrate your Facebook, Google, Line, Apple IDs into one unique ID. This will enable you to find reservation and purchase records made with different IDs.
- Deliver foods in Korea without manually adding delivery fee.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.