Making the most of your credit scores starts here. From spotting identity theft to getting personalized loan and credit card recommendations. Ready to make financial progress?
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Introducing Credit Karma Savings – You worked hard for your money. Now Credit Karma Savings makes your money work harder for you. Open a savings account* in minutes and start earning a high-yield interest rate that’s optimized across a network of 800+ banks.
• Free ID monitoring – We help you spot potential identity theft and give you tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
• Personalized Approval Odds – See which credit card and personal loan offers you’re more likely to get before applying.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile.
• All things auto – Tune up your auto loan, save on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, we’ll show you personalized offers based on your credit profile.
• Credit Karma Tax® - Filing your 2019 state and federal tax returns is 100% free from start to finish, plus you’ll get our Maximum Refund Guarantee**, Audit Defense*** and dedicated support.
• Search unclaimed money – See if any of the more than $40 billion in unclaimed money has your name on it.
Join more than 100 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app now.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.
**If you receive a larger federal tax refund amount or owe less in federal taxes using the same Tax Return Information when filing an amended return through another online tax preparation service, then you may be eligible to receive the difference in the refund or tax amount owed up to $100 (minimum $25) in the form of a gift card from Credit Karma Tax®. For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/tax/programterms#1.
***For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/audit-defense-terms/. Exclusions apply.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).
Thanks for using Credit Karma!
Our app is regularly updated to make it easier for you to track your financial progress.
This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs.
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
People PLEASE learn how credit scores work
I’ve been using this app with no problem for years and most of the reviews I’ve read all sound like human error on your part. 1. Some of you are probably using older model phones which technically isn’t your fault but as updates are always being pushed out it takes time to adjust for your phones software version that eventually no longer gets supported. 2, your credit scores look different because there are MULTIPLE scoring models that are used depending on who the creditor is. This app uses the Vantage 3.0 model while the actual reporting agency may use Fico 8, Fico 9, etc. so yes your score may look different because each model is calculated differently. No 3 scores will ever look alike. 3. If your using Face ID or finger printing, and you change your password then you have to reset it with Face ID because it’s still using your previously saved password and for some of you who experience the “OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG” it may be because you need to delete the app and reinstall, or your connected to a VPN that isn’t supported, or you have cellular data off for the app, or you may have gone through multiple different phones and reinstalling from a back up of different devices have corrupted your back up files and you may have to do a fresh install of everything except your contacts and calendars. Hope the last one isn’t the case but it happened to me restoring backups across multiple iPhones. Hope this helps!
I have been using Credit Karma for a few years now. Originally, I downloaded the app to do my taxes for free and then I realized that it offered more. I checked my credit score because I was looking for an apartment. I had an eviction on my report, and I didn’t realize how much it was influencing my credit. Credit Karma made it so easy to dispute the eviction. Within a few days, the eviction was off my record; I was out of the hotel and into my new apartment.
Now that I have an iPhone, I love the app even more. It is so easy to sign on with my fingerprint. I’ve been slowly watching my credit scores rise. I recently got a better job and became ready to work on my credit. Credit Karma showed me some credit card options that could be ideal for me-even better than the bank I’ve been using for years. The card application was super easy, and I was approved for a card! I’m already paying on-time, and just a few payments away from being able to raise my credit limit.
I REALLY appreciate Credit Karma. It is easy to use and extremely helpful. I don’t feel bombarded by ads or other forms of consumer pressure. It makes it easy to understand credit, my credit, and make decisions to improve my future. Thanks for giving me the edge that all adults should have!
Complete game changer !
I received a nice amount of money from my father Christmas, and I had credit card balances all over the place! My boss loves credit karma and told me to check it out. This is the most amazing, amazing app I have ever come across in my entire life. Not only did it help me get my balances lower, by showing me my credit score report. The simulator showing if you pay certain cards down what your score will be is honestly a life-changing component. It also help me find unclaimed money without me even asking, and then I was able to get a point added on to fix my credit score. If you’re looking for a car, a home or personal loan credit karma is truly your best friend! I could not live without this amazing app. The fact that it is free is incredible! Do yourself a favor and all your friends and download the app it will truly be a game changer in your credit and credit card personal loan car loan history well done guys well done! Oh one last thing, the positive emoji‘s and telling you great job is really exciting even at my age! Get credit karma now! Thanks guys. Make sure you check your score with a different source tho , because my score was way lower with credit karma than it should have been.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.