Making the most of your credit scores starts here. From spotting identity theft to getting personalized loan and credit card recommendations. Ready to make financial progress?
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Explore the all-new Relief Roadmap - Connect with government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
• Credit Karma Savings – You worked hard for your money. Now Credit Karma Savings makes your money work harder for you. Open a savings account* in minutes and start earning a high-yield interest rate that’s optimized across a network of 800+ banks.
• Free ID monitoring – We help you spot potential identity theft and give you tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
• Personalized Approval Odds – See which credit card and personal loan offers you’re more likely to get before applying.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile.
• All things auto – Tune up your auto loan, save on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Credit Karma Tax® - Filing your 2019 state and federal tax returns is 100% free from start to finish, plus you’ll get our Maximum Refund Guarantee**, Audit Defense*** and dedicated support.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, we’ll show you personalized offers based on your credit profile.
• Search unclaimed money – See if any of the more than $40 billion in unclaimed money has your name on it.
Join more than 100 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app now.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.
**If you receive a larger federal tax refund amount or owe less in federal taxes using the same Tax Return Information when filing an amended return through another online tax preparation service, then you may be eligible to receive the difference in the refund or tax amount owed up to $100 (minimum $25) in the form of a gift card from Credit Karma Tax®. For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/tax/programterms#1.
***For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/audit-defense-terms/. Exclusions apply.
$2781 provided in the Credit Karma Tax phone screen image is the average 2018 Federal tax refund based on data provided by the IRS. $2973 is the average 2018 State tax refund in CA based on data provided by the CA Department of Revenue.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).
Thanks for using Credit Karma!
Our app is regularly updated to make it easier for you to track your financial progress.
This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs.
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
False information!!!! Beware!!!
I have used credit karma for a while. I was misinformed highly. Everything seemed to go doing very well and my credit score was raising and raising over years of working on it. I had several struggles over the years of hard times and being disabled but I still did all I could. My score was great. I went to apply for a card and was approved but I received the approval and was sent a credit score much lower. My bank ended up pulling my credit score as well and it was 120 points lower than credit karma!!!!! They do not possess the same scores at all and I tried to email them. They kept sending me all of the word for word printed information already listed, giving me excuses. I understand each company can use or look at different forms of credit but NEVER will it be 120 points worth. I confirmed this with both the bank and new credit card company. I was completely applied that my credit was not the “great” they showed me but actually quote bad supposedly after working for years and doing all that I could to adjust it. I have paid all my bills before the time, paid more than what is owed, etc but regardless my credit is still poor because of medical bills from my disability that credit karma does not recognize. Be very very weary!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Suddenly getting a different credit score than what you are seeing on Credit Karma can understandably cast some doubt, but rest assured that our scores come directly from two of the three major credit bureaus. Having drastically different scores may seem unrealistic, but they are extremely common. Read why here: https://goo.gl/wugyPP
Need more credit offerings
I LOVE Credit Karma! I only wish they had more diverse credit card option. As my credit score gets better, I keep getting offers from Capital One. I have two cards already and when I accepted an offer they (Credit Karma via email) recently sent me, I was declined based on having too many Capital One cards. I have no problems with my Capital One cards, the app makes it so easy to manage and pay my balances. The in app reviews seem to be spot on so make sure you take the time to read them before accepting offers. They seem to be partnered with a company that offers credit but the reviews are pretty much “consumer beware” I’m glad to have Capital One in my wallet so if your looking for a go to card with awesome reviews on rebuilding your credit, they are a good place to start. I recently also started receiving auto financing offers from a company that basically sells their cars via a vending machine concept. The reviews are absolutely horrible and the cars are severely overpriced. It is my opinion that some partnerships are just not a good fit for Credit Karma. Someone with bad credit would have a better chance of getting a better deal at a lemon lot or car auction. Credit Karma has helped me set reachable credit goals. I just wish there were better in app credit offerings as ones scores improve.
Inflated Credit Scores Beware
I have been using Credit Karma for the past three years and Credit Karma is constantly indicating that you qualify for a personal loan that can save you interest. It states that you can check now with no impact on your score. Both scores on Credit Karma shows 800 plus respectively. After applying you receive multiple email notifications and regular mail indicating that you do not qualify for lack of credit, insufficient credit activity and history etc.. In addition, both credit agencies that Credit Karma shows/uses have my credit score showing 90 points less respectively. I know in their verbiage they indicated that each agency uses it’s own scoring system. My concern with Credit Karma is that it is misleading when it comes to displaying accurate credit scores and it appears as if scores are inflated whereby consumers can feel that they have good scores to apply for products being offered on Credit Karma. If you are going to collect our data and provide misleading scores to create a false positive for us to apply for credit/loans whereby the advertisers will pay you then you should be upfront and truthful with your credit scoring. Be ware of the inflated credit scores on Credit Karma.
Developer Response ,
I can assure you our scores are real. In fact, they come directly from TransUnion and Equifax. But, there are various scoring models used by lenders & credit bureaus and like a thumbprint, no one model is exactly the same. Check out this article for more info: http://bit.ly/2hsit7U
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.