Make the most of your credit, it's totally free! Start by digging into your credit profile and finding out what goes into your credit scores. Then get important updates with credit monitoring, keep an eye on your info with ID monitoring, check out personalized recommendations and more.
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your reports – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your TransUnion and Equifax reports and challenge errors on your TransUnion report right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
• Get a personal loan – We work with great lenders to bring you personal loan offers based on your credit profile and financial needs.
• Save on your auto loan – Compare car loan offers and find the one that'll help you save.
• Compare home loans – Get personalized offers and sort by terms like APR, term length and monthly payment.
• Credit Karma Tax® - Filing your 2018 State and Federal tax return is 100% free start to finish, plus get our maximum refund guarantee, Audit Defense and dedicated support.
Join more than 100 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
People PLEASE learn how credit scores work
I’ve been using this app with no problem for years and most of the reviews I’ve read all sound like human error on your part. 1. Some of you are probably using older model phones which technically isn’t your fault but as updates are always being pushed out it takes time to adjust for your phones software version that eventually no longer gets supported. 2, your credit scores look different because there are MULTIPLE scoring models that are used depending on who the creditor is. This app uses the Vantage 3.0 model while the actual reporting agency may use Fico 8, Fico 9, etc. so yes your score may look different because each model is calculated differently. No 3 scores will ever look alike. 3. If your using Face ID or finger printing, and you change your password then you have to reset it with Face ID because it’s still using your previously saved password and for some of you who experience the “OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG” it may be because you need to delete the app and reinstall, or your connected to a VPN that isn’t supported, or you have cellular data off for the app, or you may have gone through multiple different phones and reinstalling from a back up of different devices have corrupted your back up files and you may have to do a fresh install of everything except your contacts and calendars. Hope the last one isn’t the case but it happened to me restoring backups across multiple iPhones. Hope this helps!
I have been using Credit Karma for a few years now. Originally, I downloaded the app to do my taxes for free and then I realized that it offered more. I checked my credit score because I was looking for an apartment. I had an eviction on my report, and I didn’t realize how much it was influencing my credit. Credit Karma made it so easy to dispute the eviction. Within a few days, the eviction was off my record; I was out of the hotel and into my new apartment.
Now that I have an iPhone, I love the app even more. It is so easy to sign on with my fingerprint. I’ve been slowly watching my credit scores rise. I recently got a better job and became ready to work on my credit. Credit Karma showed me some credit card options that could be ideal for me-even better than the bank I’ve been using for years. The card application was super easy, and I was approved for a card! I’m already paying on-time, and just a few payments away from being able to raise my credit limit.
I REALLY appreciate Credit Karma. It is easy to use and extremely helpful. I don’t feel bombarded by ads or other forms of consumer pressure. It makes it easy to understand credit, my credit, and make decisions to improve my future. Thanks for giving me the edge that all adults should have!
Complete game changer !
I received a nice amount of money from my father Christmas, and I had credit card balances all over the place! My boss loves credit karma and told me to check it out. This is the most amazing, amazing app I have ever come across in my entire life. Not only did it help me get my balances lower, by showing me my credit score report. The simulator showing if you pay certain cards down what your score will be is honestly a life-changing component. It also help me find unclaimed money without me even asking, and then I was able to get a point added on to fix my credit score. If you’re looking for a car, a home or personal loan credit karma is truly your best friend! I could not live without this amazing app. The fact that it is free is incredible! Do yourself a favor and all your friends and download the app it will truly be a game changer in your credit and credit card personal loan car loan history well done guys well done! Oh one last thing, the positive emoji‘s and telling you great job is really exciting even at my age! Get credit karma now! Thanks guys. Make sure you check your score with a different source tho , because my score was way lower with credit karma than it should have been.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.