Making the most of your credit scores starts here. From spotting identity theft to getting personalized loan and credit card recommendations. Ready to make financial progress?
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Introducing Credit Karma Savings – You worked hard for your money. Now Credit Karma Savings makes your money work harder for you. Open a savings account* in minutes and start earning a high-yield interest rate that’s optimized across a network of 800+ banks.
• Credit Karma Tax® - Filing your 2019 state and federal tax returns is 100% free from start to finish, plus you’ll get our Maximum Refund Guarantee**, Audit Defense*** and dedicated support.
• Free ID monitoring – We help you spot potential identity theft and give you tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
• Personalized Approval Odds – See which credit card and personal loan offers you’re more likely to get before applying.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile.
• All things auto – Tune up your auto loan, save on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, we’ll show you personalized offers based on your credit profile.
• Search unclaimed money – See if any of the more than $40 billion in unclaimed money has your name on it.
Join more than 100 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app now.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.
**If you receive a larger federal tax refund amount or owe less in federal taxes using the same Tax Return Information when filing an amended return through another online tax preparation service, then you may be eligible to receive the difference in the refund or tax amount owed up to $100 (minimum $25) in the form of a gift card from Credit Karma Tax®. For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/tax/programterms#1.
***For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/audit-defense-terms/. Exclusions apply.
$2781 provided in the Credit Karma Tax phone screen image is the average 2018 Federal tax refund based on data provided by the IRS. $2973 is the average 2018 State tax refund in CA based on data provided by the CA Department of Revenue.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).
Thanks for using Credit Karma!
Our app is regularly updated to make it easier for you to track your financial progress.
This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs.
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Complete game changer !
I received a nice amount of money from my father Christmas, and I had credit card balances all over the place! My boss loves credit karma and told me to check it out. This is the most amazing, amazing app I have ever come across in my entire life. Not only did it help me get my balances lower, by showing me my credit score report. The simulator showing if you pay certain cards down what your score will be is honestly a life-changing component. It also help me find unclaimed money without me even asking, and then I was able to get a point added on to fix my credit score. If you’re looking for a car, a home or personal loan credit karma is truly your best friend! I could not live without this amazing app. The fact that it is free is incredible! Do yourself a favor and all your friends and download the app it will truly be a game changer in your credit and credit card personal loan car loan history well done guys well done! Oh one last thing, the positive emoji‘s and telling you great job is really exciting even at my age! Get credit karma now! Thanks guys. Make sure you check your score with a different source tho , because my score was way lower with credit karma than it should have been.
Need more credit offerings
I LOVE Credit Karma! I only wish they had more diverse credit card option. As my credit score gets better, I keep getting offers from Capital One. I have two cards already and when I accepted an offer they (Credit Karma via email) recently sent me, I was declined based on having too many Capital One cards. I have no problems with my Capital One cards, the app makes it so easy to manage and pay my balances. The in app reviews seem to be spot on so make sure you take the time to read them before accepting offers. They seem to be partnered with a company that offers credit but the reviews are pretty much “consumer beware” I’m glad to have Capital One in my wallet so if your looking for a go to card with awesome reviews on rebuilding your credit, they are a good place to start. I recently also started receiving auto financing offers from a company that basically sells their cars via a vending machine concept. The reviews are absolutely horrible and the cars are severely overpriced. It is my opinion that some partnerships are just not a good fit for Credit Karma. Someone with bad credit would have a better chance of getting a better deal at a lemon lot or car auction. Credit Karma has helped me set reachable credit goals. I just wish there were better in app credit offerings as ones scores improve.
A Game Changer!
This app is for anyone that is serious about improving their credit. This app increased my credit score dramatically after a few months because they make it easy to dispute derogatory items. They also give you recommendations as to what you need to do to improve your credit score like paying down balances etc. I made the mistake of downloading another popular credit app through Experian and that was a big mistake. It gave me a credit match with a credit card that it claimed I was likely to receive an approval with, so (as the company claims), I could “apply with confidence”. That was completely false! I was declined for that card and it left a hard inquiry on my account which dramatically affected my credit score. I will never trust an app like I trust Credit Karma. Credit Karma will allow you to be matched with credit cards that you are likely to be approved from plus, the credit card companies will check your credit without doing a hard inquiry and allow you to see if you qualify without negatively effecting your credit score. I seldom do reviews but I this time I felt it was necessary to give Credit Karma the ‘credit where credit is due’.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.