Thank you for using the updated Creditbank Mobile App. Now you can transfer money to other Creditbank clients and schedule deferred and recurring transfers all within an enhanced security environment. For a more secure mobile banking experience, we added the One-Time-Password or OTP to the login process and for every transfer. Clients may choose to have their OTPs received by SMS notifications or generated through the Creditbank Mobile App.
Download the free Creditbank App on your device and access a world of services on the go:
-> The services below can be accessed without the need for logging in:
• Apply Online: For first-time users who wish to subscribe to the mobile banking service. Users are required to fill in their information and a request will be sent to the indicated branch.
• Branches & ATMs: To find the nearest Creditbank branch or ATM and get full contact information and directions using Google Maps.
• OTP Generator: Scan the QR code for the first-login and when transferring money using the camera on your mobile. OTPs generated through the app do not require WIFI nor consume mobile data. A new code is generated every 30’’.
• Pay with CMO: First-time users are required to download the CMO App through App Store. Users are then allowed to pay directly to participating merchants, withdraw cash from cardless CSC network ATMs using a one-time code, transfer money to other CMO users and make international transfers using MoneyGram.
• Call Us: Contact Creditbank Call Center for any assistance 24/7
• View our Demo: Provides screens for My Profile, Accounts, Transfers and Requests
-> To Access your Accounts, you need to login first:
• To login, you are required to enter your Username, Password, Customer ID and OTP. OTPs generated through the mobile app are validated automatically without the need to enter them manually. On the other hand, OTPs received through SMS are manually entered on the next screen.
o My Profile: To edit your profile, change passwords and benefit from a secure messaging service with Creditbank
o Accounts: To view all your account inquiries, checks under clearing inquiries and previous transaction details.
o Transfers: To make immediate money transfers within one’s accounts or to other Creditbank clients with the convenience of scheduling late or recurring transfers.
o Requests: You can place a request for official stamped account statements and checkbooks
This new version integrates the My Points menu into the mobile app:
Access your Accounts > Login > My Points
Using their mobile devices, users can now:
•View their total points and filter how they were collected or used up
•Transfer points to other Creditbank clients (holding a credit card)
•Track their point transfers
Ratings and Reviews
Worst online banking app ever
Seriously? Wedding account?!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CreditBank Sal
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Creditbank sal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.