Ratings and Reviews
Nice implementation; Needs iPad
This is a very nice implementation of Credly functionality on iOS. All digital badging functions -- creation, issuing, and display -- are there and function well.
But in mid-2013, something like this should really be available for the larger-format iPad. Even though badge-creation is mostly point-and-click, as a graphics function it just naturally belongs on the bigger screen.
Thank you, Credly
I am an eighth grade English teacher in upstate New York, and I have been waiting for something like this for a long time. I am incredibly excited about Credly!
Love Credly, not the app.
Some major problems here with the app. For some reason, badges you've received do not show up correctly in the app, but they do on the website. Making badges is difficult, as the color sliders don't work correctly nor does adding text.
I do love Credly and hope they can fix these major issues. I'd be willing to pay for this one it's such an awesome service for edu market.
- Credly, LLC
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Credly, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.