Instantly visualize 3D Creo View models on your iPad or iPhone. This includes models developed in most CAD tools and then published in the Creo View format. Wherever you are, Creo View Mobile gives you up-to-date product visibility.
• Open and visualize Creo View files that are stored on iTunes File Sharing or Cloud Storage apps
• Automatically view Creo View email attachments
• Use familiar multi-touch gestures to interrogate 3D models
• Visually see exploded views and related components in 3D
• Use view sets to see multiple perspectives of a model
• Identify individual component names within a model
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Instantly view CAD models from wherever you are located
• Quickly look at the latest product designs before important calls or meetings
• Improve collaboration between vendors, partners and customers as well as disparate team members located around the world
• Expand access to product information
This update fixes some minor bugs, improves compatibility and can be installed on newer iPhones and iPads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would be very useful with a few updates
I would love this app if they would store the file that you open from a cloud storage app and if they added a measurement feature. If they did that, it would be incredible because then I wouldn’t need to bring my laptop with me when I need to machine, I could just use my iPad to get the dimensions and see what it should look like. I would really love to see more support and advertising for this app because it would be soooo nice if it was constantly getting new features
Bare Bones Functionality
- Able to view PVZ files and views
- No measurement tool
- Very difficult to add files. iTunes is required, and no Files folder is created, so you cannot save from the device. Previously I would open from box, but that is no longer working
- No layer control
Copy eDrawings and it would be a winner
Unless all you want to see is the external view and rotate it, this app is useless. I use Creo but then have eDrawings to view, rotate, section, hide, make transparent... plus app saves the files locally. Creo is WAY behind with their development of the mobile app. I hope they figure this out quickly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.