Time Card App for Entertainment Industry Crew Workers:
- Track your Call/Wrap/Meals daily
- Add Categorized Daily Expenses for Meal, Misc, or Mileage
- Daily Notes
- Individual or Loan Out Time Cards
- Save/Load your weeks
- Payment Tracking
- Track your week earnings on the Summary Page
- Uses Industry Standard Tenths or Quarters Time Formats
- OCC and Job Class Database
- In App Preview and Email of End of Week PDF Time Card
- Hourly Rate, Day Rate, Guaranteed Hours
- Day Rate to Hourly Rate Conversion
- Over Time Calculations Supporting custom 1.5x, 2x, and 3x rate/hr settings
- 6th, 7th, Idle, Holiday, Travel days
- Meal Penalty Calculations with Grace and NDB Support
for both Union and Non-Union Rules
- Kit Fees Daily & Weekly
- Turn around & Forced Call
- Supports nights (24th hour crossover) and days greater than 24 hours
- Option to Display Time Card in Clock Time instead of tenths and quarters
- Custom Backgrounds on any page
Crew Time Card is a Subscription Based App
1) Yearly Auto-Renewing Subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto Renewing Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Doesn't support a feature you want? Before you post a bad review that we can't respond to, complaining about the lack of a feature we didn't say we had. Just ask. We read and respond to EVERY email, and we love to add features.
New Lunch Clock Quick Keys - Time to Now & Time Due
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better.
Too much saving, loading and replacing to just check weeks. You should be able to jump from week to week to update and check. And do so without the fear of deleting what you’ve done which happens.
Needs auto save and just a swipe to delete
What sowza said
It messed up all my times and the app seems to be confusing itself. Definitely needs an update for ease of use.
UPDATE ( great app if they would update)
Can we get an update please??? I mean I paid I can't remember how much anymore $5 or more. Time card turns black when you now try to see it. Trying to input time the app will crash or glitch and not allow you to enter time (time clock wheel). Other than these problems the app is great and a 5 star app. The time glitch has been ongoing for a long time now though.
Update: Nov. 4th 2016
Thanks for the update! App is much better. Time card is back when you try to view, thank you! The clock wheel when you try to input time still goes away on you when trying to input your times for lunch etc... sometimes it stays there, sometimes you get to put the hour and then try the minutes it goes away. Again, other than that issue this is an app worth having if you work on set.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joe Kocsis
- 5.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Joe Kocsis
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Auto-Renew Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.