Cribbage Blitz is a mix of Solitaire and Cribbage. It's a perfect way to practice your Cribbage skills, train your brain or just pass the time.
Play against real people for free, then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Play through one deck of cards to score as many points as you can.
• Count every hand and crib towards your score.
• Peg points in a unique heads-up format where you get to count every scoring move.
• Be careful with your counts - miss anything and you'll score a muggins penalty.
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• Both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
New bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am 60 and I guarrantee this cribbage blitz will keep my brain young!😉 However! It took me over a week to figure out the rules. Bizarre that a game played for money doesn’t include the rules!
Object of game.... score 71 points by pegging and hand and crib counts as fast as you can without counting errors (muggins)
Once you achieve 71 the game is over. The opponent can’t beat you by scoring more than 71. When final scores are tallied they multiply by 100 to get your “base score”
If you miscount points in your hand you forfeit the bonus. If your points total less than 71 you earn 100 bonus. If you reach 71 with no errors you get a counting bonus of 1,000!
The final component of the score is a speed bonus. The more time left on the clock when you finish the higher your bonus.
As best I can tell you suffer no penalty for allowing your opponent to peg like crazy. The only goal is for you to get as many pegging points as possible.
Since your opponent is playing with the same cards as you the games can be very close. Speed, pegging strategy and avoiding muggins will make you a champ.
I am keeping the rest of my tricks to myself but any game like this should explain their rules!
I thoroughly enjoy the game. What is the reason the highest value game you can play in is only $6 for a $10 victory? The other platforms offered have games all the way up to $175 entry fee. Also with the leaderboard payouts. It is only $219 and hasn’t moved since the start of the “season”. Love the game just wish there were higher stakes allowed.
Fun but needs work
There have been multiple times where I’ve watched the replay on matches and found the opponents clock would start 3 seconds after mine. Support has always refunded the buy in but that’s not my point. Fix it. It’s rigged otherwise. One day I can make mistakes and not lose a match. Next day I can play perfect and get beat by 3 points on every match. There are other bugs in this game too
Updated. Proved this point on a new account. Yesterday I couldn’t lose a match. Climbed to 5th on leaderboard. Today, I cannot win a match. No matter what 1, 10,50 or 100 zcoins. Cannot win. I’ll get to 9168 which is an excellent game. Just to get beat by 9172. Every match is like this. It’s rigged. No doubt about it
Why I can’t replay zcoin buy ins is beyond me. Something in the backend rigging it up
There are games I lose by 1500 points. I’ve played this game for 40 years. There is no way I’m throwing my crib cards and pegging that much off to lose by that amount. Impossible. And it’s not a speed thing cause I average roughly 3:30 left in game. Without being able to see the replay I’m convinced it’s rigged. Sorry
Leaderboard for highest ever scores. List Top 10 for each of your games. I’m curious on some of them
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 281.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.