Cricket Captain returns for 2018 with an updated match engine, extensive additions to the records and statistics (including stats of every historical international player), Ireland & Afghanistan as playable test nations, improved internet game, improved coaching, and much more. Put your tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.
Developed in association with Jimmy Anderson, Cricket Captain 2018 also features a full database update (over 6500 players), with improved player generation, and greater accuracy in limited over player abilities. The latest changes to all domestic structures have been included.
Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2018 improves the series once again with all the attention to detail that is the trademark of the series.
Key features for 2018 include:
• Updates to all domestic systems and 20 over leagues: play updated domestic leagues in India, England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
• Afghanistan & Ireland career modes: play as one of the two newest test nations in full international career modes.
• New captaincy offers: receive offers from other teams within your domestic system in your current save.
• All time-greats: full career records for every player that has ever played international cricket, all playable in historical scenarios.
• International/domestic ground records: individual, team, and partnership records for over 130 grounds, now split into international and domestic for First Class, One Day and 20 over.
• Competition/series records: historical competition and series player records for the last two competitions/series.
• International vs. records: individual, team, and partnership records for all 12 test-playing nations in Test Match, ODI and International 20 Over.
• Domestic vs. records: individual, team, and partnership records for every domestic team (thousands of new records) in FC, OD, and 20 Over.
• Historical scenarios: replay five historical scenarios for India or Pakistan in England.
• International only mode: includes domestic fixtures.
• New database: full database update with over 6500 players, including improved player generation for limited over ability.
• Updated tournament modes: including the new OD World Cup format.
• Improved match engine: with updates to aggressive batting in OD matches and batting reaction to field settings.
• New coaching options: including opener training, One Day bowler technique training and separate fielding coaching.
• Added player stats: preferred batting position, percentage of 4s and 6s scored; career S/R for all-time great players; maidens bowled.
• New achievements: including Ireland and Afghanistan achievements.
• Internet game: improved reliability and more teams to play on-line.
Fixed audio issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good game they removed some bugs it’s pretty good
Does not have updated 2019 squads
Really, I expect a better model by now: something in which there is live updates for squads and a yearly subscription for the app maybe (it’s pretty much that if you pay for squad and tournament updates and some minor engine tweaks every so often.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.