VIDEO ANALYSIS FOR CRICKET - ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Cricket skills
Cricket Coach Plus is an easy to use, technique development tool for Cricket - a powerful video coaching app enabling cricket coaches to provide beginner to elite players with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition. No requirement for expensive cloud services and all your videos are available for export to anywhere you want.
RECORD (now with 60fps on iphone 5) - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide players with technique analysis by replaying their batting, bowling, throwing and fielding action in real time, slow motion and frame by frame.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Players observe the finer points of their cricket technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a player's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a player who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the visual evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 27 cricket reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll or copies them to camera roll
• up to 8 times realtime digital video zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotations, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• Produce coaching reports as either a video or a PDF presentations
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any side by side or overlay video clips with voice over
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox and Youtube
• includes a speedometer for measuring the ball speed
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in cricket coaching settings
• supports iTunes file sharing for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Cricket Coach Plus is easy to use and designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Improved video recording
- Improved screen recording
- Video highlights editing feature
- Movie inspector feature
- iOS9 bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Superbly designed and easy to use. Fantastic for coaching and analysis. Outstanding tool to use with kids and show them aspects of their games in a clear and simple manner. Saves hours and hours of pointless practice by isolating key problems. Thoroughly recommend
Beautifully thought and developed
Very easy to use and allows one to look at a game against a reference and the tool to annotate is fantastic
The developer, Zappasoft Pty Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zappasoft Pty Ltd
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Zappasoft Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.