Crime Fees enables criminal lawyers in England and Wales to easily calculate legal aid fees for both prosecution and defence. All fee schemes are covered: LGFS, CPS Scheme E, CPS Scheme D, CPS Scheme C, AGFS 11, AGFS 10 and AGFS 9.
No need to compare complex fee tables. Simply select the type of hearing and offence, set the number of trial days, and the app will tell you the fee.
Every permutation of case is catered for - the 3 advocate types, the 19 types of hearing, the 17 offence bands, and the 915 offences.
Add each fee in the case to the basket and save for convenient reference until you have been paid. You can also add private fees to the app and save them as well.
Your saved cases are synced across all of your iOS and macOS devices signed into the same iCloud account.
The app also allows you to compare fees between the supported Schemes.
Developed by Sam Willis, a barrister at 5 King's Bench Walk.
- CPS Scheme E (1 February 2020) now added
- Fees in your Basket and saved Cases are now synced using iCloud across all of your devices running iOS and macOS
- You can now add mutiple Custom Fees to a case e.g. if you are funded privately for two hearings, you can add them both to one Basket and save them as one Case
- You can now duplicate a Case by using the Copy button when viewing a saved Case
- Willis Software Limited
- 11 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Willis Software 2018-19
- In-App Purchases
- LGFS $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.