THE BIG BENEFITS:
• Whether you're doing keto, vegan, paleo, or a restrictive diet set by your doctor, Cronometer can support you!
• The only nutrition tracker that provides accurate data
• All food submitted by users to our database is checked for accuracy by our staff
• Track up to 82 micronutrients
• Used and preferred by healthcare professionals
• The Basic version provides more nutritional info than any other app
• Total data privacy and protection – we don’t sell your info to 3rd parties
• Sync our mobile app with our web version
TRACK YOUR FOOD & EXERCISE EASILY:
• Log your food & exercises with our accurate database
• Keep track of your water intake
• Scan food labels with our barcode scanner
• Add custom foods & recipes
• Track your calories, protein, carbs, cholesterol, and more
• Track your nutrient intake
• Log your supplements
• Easily log the foods you eat at popular restaurants
• Integrates with these activity trackers: Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, Polar, Strava, Qardio, Oura
• Integrates with Biosense ketone breath monitor
• Sync nutrition data and activity levels with the Apple Health App
• Sync with your Apple Watch by pulling data from the Apple Health App
• Get intermittent fasting support with our fasting timer
• Log your Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), activity level, and body fat %
• Create your own weight goal
• Create nutrient & macronutrient targets
• Keto Calculator
• Supports diets like Keto, Vegan, Paleo and more!
SEE YOUR NUTRITION OVER TIME:
• View nutrition trends and reports
• See how nutrients and biometrics correlate over time
• Print your reports for your healthcare professional
• Gain valuable insight into your diet
ACCESS THE CRONOMETER COMMUNITY:
• Connect with others who are on the same path to take control of their health in our Facebook Group and Community Forums!
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Cronometer’s headquarters are based in the health-centric, small mountain town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Our staff is an eclectic mix of web developers, IT specialists, nutrition scientists, business majors and personal trainers brought together by a love of nutrition and the great outdoors. Our kind, friendly team is here to help you reach your nutrition goals and provide you with excellent customer service!
CRONOMETER FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Our Professional version of Cronometer is a must-have for healthcare professionals to track their clients’ nutrition. Many dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, hospitals and universities use Cronometer. Visit our website for more details.
• Ad free!
• Create custom diary groups like breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Timestamps on diary entries
• Fasting timer
• Create custom charts and biometrics
• Get more nutrition insights
• Gain valuable insight with food suggestions
• Discover top contributors of nutrients with our Nutrient Oracle
• Share custom recipes with friends and family
• Priority customer service support
• Affordable plans!
Download this version to use Cronometer – Ad Free for $2.99. You will have the option to upgrade to our Gold version at any time for:
• $5.99 / month
• $24.95 / bi-annually
• $34.95 / annually
You can pick your subscription term – monthly, bi-annual or annual. By default, your subscription will AUTO-RENEW. You can change or cancel your subscription under your iTunes Account settings. Your subscription will auto-renew on schedule unless you cancel with at least 24-hours prior to renewal date.
This is a legacy version of our app and will be retired soon. We recommend installing our other app (Search for 'Cronometer' in the App Store) for the latest features and support. If you've made purchases or subscriptions in this version, they will transfer over automatically to our other app. Contact our support team at email@example.com if you need help or have any questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best in-depth nutrition app out there
I’ve tried a lot of different nutrition apps and this is by far the best one I’ve found. The detailed nutrition info — all the bitamins, minerals, etc, not just label-required minimums— is better than any other app (and given ALL such info is available free from the gov’t, the other developers are lazy), the ability to add your own recipes and set your own serving sizes is sweet, and it’s easy to use from either the website or the app. It’s nice to be able to change your goals and add in exercise as well. I bought the gold membership after two days of using it because it was clear this was what I’d been looking for. AND the developer responds to feature requests. Try it out!
Not quite there yet...
I like the app coming from another more popular app. I bought the paid version but not the subscription until testing it out and will not be subscribing for now. The interface is still a little clunky, and while the food database is much more accurate than the other popular app, it’s missing so many things that I try to search for which is frustrating. I can’t submit them as a recommendation since I’m not a gold subscriber (it seems silly to make that a gold “perk” when users are essentially helping out the development of the app by submitting missing items). I do not like that you can’t separate by meal without subscribing. The nutrient tracking is great, though, which was what attracted me to it in the first place. I wish rather than “calories eaten” it would show calories remaining - you have to swipe over to find that info, when I feel it should be front and center. I also wish when searching that it would find my recently entered items - if I start to type “365” it should show my most recently entered items that contain that term. I think gold is a little pricey for what you currently get, so will probably be sticking to the old app for now.
Updates have missed the mark
I’ve been using this app for a couple years and it’s been great, with updates that usually always improve it. Unfortunately the recent updates have made more work when adding foods to the diary as well as when updating the amount of foods already logged. The old version, when changing/updating an already logged food, seemed clearly marked with the main box in the middle and you didn’t have to look around and finally find the quantity at the top of the page, then enter the number down at the bottom again. And sometimes when adding multiple foods, after choosing add, it doesn’t actually add it to the diary. New version is simply clunky at this point, even after a couple weeks of use. Disappointed.
Updated to respond to developer: yes, I read the post on the new features, etc. before leaving my rating. Not that helpful. I will add another complaint while I’m here: it used to be that a good that we’d “favorited” would show up in a different color. That was super helpful to make adding it a quick and easy process. Now it’s not contrasting and we have to go to the menu, select favorites, and then choose from that menu. Extra steps = extra clunky.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you're feeling we missed the mark with you about the new food search. Did you have a chance to look at the user manual article to understand how to utilize the new tool to it's great capabilities? We truly believe we made it faster and easier than ever! https://cronometer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018955211-Mobile-Add-a-Food
We appreciate the feedback and I have forwarded it onto our Design Team - we are heavily driven by our users suggestion!
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know!
Have a great day and wonderful week ahead!
- Cronometer Software Inc
- 53.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Cronometer Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold $5.99
- Cronometer Gold $34.99
- Cronometer Gold $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.