Resize, Crop and Prepare your photos for any social networks, websites, blogs, emails, presentations, documents, sharing and more. Convert to JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC formats. Adjust colours and add or erase metadata. Select multiple photos to apply the same changes to all of them. Use many advanced options and tools to achieve the best precision and quality.
Check out guides here (https://www.cropsize.com/guides) to learn more about editing with CropSize.
• Scale, Move, Resize crop frame using one and two finger gestures in all directions
• Specify crop position and size using keyboard
• Adjust crop position and size using one-pixel-correction(*) (tap marker)
• Rotate image in the range 0-360° in any direction with 1° accuracy
• Specify rotation angle using keyboard (long press slider)
• Set crop aspect ratio using standard and user defined presets (long press Ratio button)
• Use crop in default and Inverse Crop modes
• Get all actual information about exact position, size, rotation angle, etc
• Get file size estimation for current crop state
• Resize in 4 different resizing modes: Stretch, Insert, Clip and Canvas Size
• Specify a new size up to 9000 x 9000 pixels using keyboard
• Set size in pixels, inches and centimetres
• Set a new size using standard and user defined size presets
• Adjust position using gestures and one-pixel-correction(*) for Insert, Clip and Canvas Size
• Resize proportionally using percent slider
• Specify relative size using keyboard (long press slider)
• Preview in actual size
• Get all actual information about exact size, position, percent, etc
• Get file size estimation for current state of image
• Use a set of beautiful photo filters and effects, including Saturation, Contrast, Chrome, Bloom, Vignette, Sepia, Sharpen, Blur, etc
• Apply unlimited number of filters and effects during any single editing session
• Change filter intensity using horizontal slide gesture within the image
• Zoom, move, view before/after using two finger gestures
• Apply all edits to all selected photos directly at the end of an editing session
• Apply all edits “in one click” to all selected photos using Programs(**)
• Select main units of measurement: Pixels, Inches, Centimetres (settings controlled)
• Flip and 90° rotate image in any direction using one-finger swipe gestures on the main and batch screens
• Undo/Redo unlimited number of steps
• Get detailed and actual information about the image: image size, file size, file format, full photo metadata, file size estimation and more
• Preview image at almost every stage of editing
• View full photo metadata: Basic, TIFF, EXIF, JFIF, PNG, GPS, IPTC (load screen)
• Edit DPI, Creation Date, IPTC metadata (metadata screen)
• Preserve/remove GPS, EXIF, TIFF, IPTC, JFIF metadata (metadata screen)
IMPORT AND EXPORT:
• Select photo(s) using the built-in Photo Library and Camera
• Open up to 50 photos shared with CropSize from outside
• Compress images using formats JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC, Auto
• Set a compression quality when JPEG or HEIC is selected
• Specify a filename or filename pattern for the editing results
• Select metadata profile to be used for export
• Save photo(s) to Photo Library, Files, etc
• Share photo(s) via Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, etc
• Perform all other standard tasks such as Copy, Print, etc
(*) One-pixel-correction is a CropSize unique tool that allows user to move or resize an editing frame in a specific direction by one pixel for each user click or tick while the button is pressed.
(**) Program is a CropSize unique tool that allows user to save entire editing session to the app storage and then use it at any time to apply all saved edits to a new photo or batch of photos.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Using CropSize I am now able to have a more streamlined workflow for managing my wife’s website images. She is an artist, and so I have to work with a large number of images.
Some while ago I devised a scheme whereby artwork info could be embedded in the IPTC section of a jpg file . . . Title, Medium, Dimensions and Portfolio. I used IPTC fields Heading, Caption, Supplementary Category and Category to hold the information.
I upload the full size image file embedded with the IPTC data I need. Using PHP and a little JS, I extract the IPTC information from the jpg file and use it accordingly, while at the same time create a thumbnail for each portfolio front page.
All worked well when I could sit or stand at my iMac and use Lightroom. Medical reasons presently prevent me from doing so. But I can readily work while reclining in a lounge chair with an iPad Pro, Apple Keyboard and Pencil.
Lightroom CC for iOS is nearly worthless, so I’ve spent the last 3 days investigating means to accomplish what I need. CropSize does exactly what I needed for editing IPTC data.
My only wish list item is to be able to load image files from a location other than iOS Photos. My website images are in the website directory, so I have to copy an image to Photos, process with CropSize and then copy back to the original directory before ftp to server.
So again, thank you for producing such a great tool and providing it a very reasonable price.
Functionality I missed from Optics
Ever since the old "Optics" app went kaput I've been aching for a replacement. I finally found this one! Optics had the pixel-accurate cropping via the dimensions-displaying selection marquee and an eyedropper tool. Apple's screenshot tool has an eyedropper, so I still needed the measurement/cropping tool. I'm so happy to find this app! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Now I just need one small tweak: one of the things I loved about Optics is that the zoomed image was NOT antialiased. This app blurs the edges, which makes it very difficult to find the actual edge of an object within the image. Please let me see the pixel edges crisply. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We will consider to implement such a feature in future versions.
The best image cropper on iOS (but please add one feature!)
This is the best image cropper on iOS. And you can buy it outright! Every other app on here wants criminal amounts of money to subscribe to a very basic image editing feature.
Developers: Could you please let us add negative space to our images from the crop screen? As in: pulling the crop guides past the image to create a canvas beyond the original photo. (Let us pick the color of the negative space too, please.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We'll consider adding this feature in future versions. For now you can use combination Resize / Canvas Size + Crop to achieve the same result.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aliaksei Khutarshchykau
- 20.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aliaksei Khutarshchykau
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.