Croptomize makes finding your local basis prices easy!
Croptomize delivers commodity market data for corn, soybeans and wheat right to your fingertips. Stay up-to-date with market trends and make the best selling decisions for your farm. Get detailed views of market trends with just a click . With this free version of the Croptomize app you’ll have all of the crop pricing information you’ll need, from the Chicago Board of Trade to your local grain elevator all in one spot. You can search for local basis prices closest to your farm. Just search by your zip code to find the best buyer for your corn, soybeans, or wheat. You can even keep track of prices on cash bids with different delivery dates. Maximize your revenue by keeping an eye on local prices.
- Save Time! Market Prices at a Glance
- See the price details you need
- Easily find your local prices
- Add Contract Months
- Chicago Board of Trade Corn, Wheat and Soybeans Default
Croptomize is developed by farmers and grain traders with decades of experience growing, buying, and selling commodities. Our goal is to improve the financial sustainability of farmers with the best market data and data driven tools.
- Updated Croptomize Intelligence with 2020 frames for price checking
- Added radius distance for locations during zip code search
- Added multiple months during Basis location selection
- Added ability to contact us with questions
- Added a news feed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.