"The best free DJ app" - Mixmag
"Quality app" - Digital DJ Tips
"Beautiful design & faster performance" - DJ TechTools
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Record & Share: HQ live recording of your mixes + share
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically
• Advanced audio: split audio + external mixer + sound card output
• Essential effects: Hi-Pass, Low-Pass, Delay
• Beat effects: Transform, Brake, Roll, Chopper
• Morph effects: Phaser, X-Phaser, Jet, Crush, Bliss
• Sampler: 8 (iPhone) to 12 pads (iPad), 72 samples
• Harmonic mixing: keylock & key detection
• Value Pack: unlock all features
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc"
Fixed UI crashes on iOS 13
Improved key lock algorithm quality.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A big big that needs fixing
I love this app. I have a Gemini mix2go pro, and the sound quality, mixing capacity, and general features are the best. There is one large bug that I can’t seem to get around. I use Facebook to log into my SoundCloud account, meaning I can’t log in with a email/password. Recently I tried to log in via Facebook, and I got the old “404 not found.” I was like, “ok, let me just restart cross dj, it’s probably just some problems with my phone! Just a small bug.” I still can’t fix this to this day. I wasn’t sure whether to bring this to you guys or SoundCloud. Hopefully this gets sorted out, because I have a party on Wednesday and I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna remember the names of each individual song of my 435 song playlist. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry that you are having this issue logging into SoundCloud with your Facebook account! We are able to recreate this bug and will sort it out right away.
I fell into this app by accident. I was looking for something that I could use to simulate myself djing a gig. Something to just mess around with. I must say the more I learned about the app and after getting the full load I’m actually able to put my phone on airplane mode and do actual gigs just using my iPhone. I only wish I could listen to cue up my mixes other than that it makes djing pretty easy
Update of my review. Since this new update of the app I have been having an unusual amount of crashes while using the app. Don’t know what to do because it kills a party when it does it. We need a fix
Developer Response ,
Hi Pottyguy! Very happy you love the app and that it fits your desires 🙂
Totally not true
I bought this DJ app just because they claimed you could use it in conjunction with Remixlive and drop samples from the DJ app directly into the Remixlive app to utilize the sound sample to remix live. After hours of trying and ensuring I had the current 11.2.1 update on my IPAD, I found all I could do with this DJ app was waste my time. After following the U Tube video instruction provide with the Remixlive app and purchased the additional features they state is needed, I found their claim about the two apps and their U Tube instructional video sucked. So I pretty much wasted my time and money. There’s a much better DJ app available for purchase and it doesn’t make any claims of compatibility with Remixlive. DJ Pro does the same thing when I use it with Remixlive and hit has more sound effect options.
Developer Response ,
Hello Proud Navy Uncle, sorry you've having issues using this feature. As you said everything is explained in our Youtube video called "How to use Remixlive & Cross DJ together | iOS 11 Tutorial".
The tricky part might be to "catch" the sample so as to drag it. You have to push on the top left icon showing 2 boxes. Keep pushing on this button to drag it and replace one of Remixlive's loops.
Hope it'll work better for you now! Regards, Mixvibes Team
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 132.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 MIXVIBES
- In-App Purchases
- Go Advanced $0.99
- Record & Share $1.99
- Sampler $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.