This app will help you stay up to date with some of the best arguments for the existence of God, the reliability of the Scriptures and the truth of the Resurrection.
In this app you'll find:
- Weekly Podcast (Over 300 evergreen shows)
- Quick Answers Section (Be always ready to answer)
- Watch our TV Show Live
- Keep up with our event calendar
- Stay up to date with push notifications (Livestreams, nearby events, upcoming shows)
- Watch our short Q&A video section
- Downloadable content for offline listening
We cross-examine ideas against the truth of Christianity. Developed by Dr. Frank Turek & the CrossExamined.org Team.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The content of this app is amazing. Whether you’re researching Christianity or you’re a devout Christian looking to defend your faith from the onslaught of atheism, there is so information much here. You’ll find answers to common scientific objections about God and the Bible, conversations about current events and discussion about moral topics and the world today. Dr Frank is easy to listen to, and makes even the most difficult scientific topics relatively easy to understand. The content of this app and the podcasts have been able to solidify the foundation of my faith, answer many scientific questions that I had about the Bible and I find many of the moral and social discussions tremendously engaging and intriguing. Great work Dr Frank and team.
I like the idea of having apologetics with me for reference. But this seems a little too invasive and over bearing. I'm kind of getting a feel for Frank, after having seen many many apologists, he's got a lot of good things to say, but here's my two cents. No settings. I don't wish to have a widget thing or whatever on my control center, that annoys me, but there's no way to remove it, that annoys me more. Also, the interface is not intuitive, too much music when I play a selection to listen to. Frankly, I don't like any music when I listen to things of/about God, or contemplate God, Jesus, the holy Spirit, read a Bible. Especially because music has become so ubiquitous in this day. And having seen Frank talk about Jesus being intolerant, I imagine Jesus would also be intolerant of that, though, of course, I don't know. But I don't think he'd put a widget thing in control center. Anyway, this app is on probation. So far it has a lot against it.
A must have app.
I absolutely love his app! As a resource sent from God, Frank Turek goes face to face with the “beliefs” of secular society. Turek doesn’t just say how he feels. No. He backs his views with Truth (scripture), all the while, welcoming friendly debate to those with opposing views. As if that wasn’t enough, and what I feel is most important, he teaches kids (and adults) how to defend their faith when challenged, along with what seems to be endless resources to surround yourself with. Frank, I pray continued blessings upon blessings for you and your family, as well as your ministry.
- CROSSEXAMINED.ORG, INCORPORATED
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Cross Examined
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.