Turn your device into a cross stitch pattern maker. Create your own patterns from any picture and enjoy your hobby with Cross Stitch Embroidery — Pattern Maker.
Watch us on YouTube ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJcQ7WLG-v0&feature=youtu.be
PATTERN DESIGN IN A FEW STEPS:
- upload an image from your device and it will be converted in the stitch pattern format
- edit the pattern according to the number of colors and the pixels size
- choose the art canvas and a threads manufacturer
- save a pattern in PDF
PATTERN DESIGN SETTING
- adjust/hide the grid
- highlight the necessary colors
Mark your progress using the highlighter
Use the thread converter that allows you to find corresponding color numbers from other manufacturers (DMC, Gamma, Madeira, Anchor, Dimensions, Dome, Bucilla, J&P Coats, BELKA and PNK im. Kirova)
It will help determine how many flosses you need for a particular pattern
YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE
Make collages before and after to estimate the result and share your artworks via social networks
The app is supported on the iPhone 5S and later having iOS 11.
Now you can subscribe to updated content to enjoy your favourite hobby and get all the interesting pictures and features of the application!
1. The length of the subscription is 1 month, this subscription is auto-renewing and costs $5,99 per month. You can stop the subscription at any moment.
With a monthly subscription, there is no trial period.
2. The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, $ 17.99 will be automatically deducted from your account if you will not stop the subscription before the end of the free trial. The duration of the auto-renewable subscription is 6 months. You can stop the subscription at any moment.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn it off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
ATTENTION: before you subscribe please read:
Be inspired by new embroidery ideas and create your own artwotks with our app!
In this new version we have:
- fixed commonly reported bugs;
- made general improvements to make your experience better.
Ratings and Reviews
Being able to generate a pattern from a photo is great, but after I had tried to switch the photo pattern to a mirror image the colors that the app picked changed drastically, from the same picture it doesn’t make sense.
Being able to select the specific canvas size or at least showing it in the app when you are sliding the pixel size selector rather than having to wait for the app to generate the canvas would be super helpful. Especially since I had wanted my image to have a specific size.
Also the feature that allows you to see just one color is great but it could be made better if you could merge two thread colors into one for when the app decides it sees a color that isn’t in the actual image.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! You're a source of our inspiration and we are striving to be better in what we do for you! In coming updates we will try to implement some of your suggestions, if you have more ideas, please feel free to write us.
Regards, Good Mood Zone support team
I was trying to generate a large pattern, but the granularity of the number of stitches is so coarse that I had to go with the largest one to get my desired stitch count. It also took forever (~2 minutes) to generate the pattern. The progress markers are just about unreadable against light colored stitches and are laggy to toggle (takes about a second for one to toggle). The symbols are also blurred almost to the point of becoming blobs, and I even saw one symbol that looked the same as another color’s symbol but was white instead of black. Showing a single color at a time is nice, but doesn’t show anything else in the pattern, not even the bounds, making it hard to tell where exactly the stitches are (I have to keep toggling the color on and off to get a rough idea).
Most of all though is there are too many ads/too long of ads. I would rather pay for this app than have to endure them.
“Fixed in the nearest update” -> proceeds not to fix it. Don’t be fooled if he replies that it will be fixed in the next update - it won’t be. Please don’t promise things you aren’t going to do. I would have docked this another star if I could just for that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! It will be fixed in the nearest update.
Good, but needs improvement
The ability to generate patterns from pictures is great, although sometimes the color choice is odd (a black and gray area gets made brown and navy blue?). The biggest issue though is that if you use the function to mark off stitches you have done, anytime the app has to reload due to it being idle for too long or having been closed or your phone shutting down, you lose all the marks you did previously. (UPDATE: I managed to figure out how to save my progress, even if the app reloads. It just wasn’t automatic or intuitive. I changed the rating to 3 stars to reflect it.) The app needs to be made to save that progress. If that is fixed and better color choice is implemented this app could easily be a 5*.
Developer Response ,
Hello, The real Evan! Thank you for your feedback. We will try to fix this problem in the nearest updates.
Best regards, Good Mood Zone
- GUD MUD ZOUN, OOO
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Good Mood Zone
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM PACK - 6 Months $9.99
- Full Pack $26.99
- Cross-Stitch: VIP subscription $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.