What cross stitchers have been waiting for! The official Cross Stitch Guild application.
Really useful stitching tools include:
* Shade cards for Madeira, DMC and Anchor - check list for personal stock and those you need to buy.
* Colour converter for changing thread: brands and seeing colour equivalents.
* Stitch count calculator. Work out how much fabric you need.
* Stitch Library with details of how to create a whole host of stitch types, including clear diagrams.
* Dedicated areas to record your fabrics, special threads, books, kits and UFOs (Unfinished objects).
* See Jane Greenoff's stitching journal and get her tip of the day, Twitter and Facebook entries.
Upgrade to 64bit for latest iOS compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes, doesn't retain info
This app is excellent for keeping a floss inventory but doesn't seem to work for other things. When trying to add unfinished projects or fabric inventory it crashes or when you think it saved it, it is not there the next time you look for it. $6.99 is ALOT for just a floss inventory.
A Good All in One Cross Stitch App
I downloaded this app based on someone else's recommendation. I think it was worth the money, there is definitely a lack of good apps for crafts. There are things I like about it (tracking threads, UFOs, and the stitch library) there are a few things I hope to see in future updates. First the threads section needs to allow you to mark how many skeins you have of a color and should have more options then 3 manufacturers. Second, in My Books I'm also entering patterns. It should let you mark if this is a pamplet or a book and should let you put in a publisher in addition to an auhor. Third, it would be nice if there was a section for tracking beads/charms.
Good for tracking supplies on hand or needed
Would like to see finished objects moved to a separate module or at least the ability to filter projects by planned, inboxes, or completed. Also flag as type, picture, pillow, box, etc. also whether it was given as a gift and who it was given to. Better reporting and ability to synch across devices. I liked the beads suggestion as well. Would also like to link materials to a project so I know what piece of material was used and what threads, beads etc were used or are being used for a project. Thanks for the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.