Crossing Boundaries is an award winning serious game about consent.
This globetrotting game explores the meaning of consent through a series of travel adventures. Eva, Alice, and Joe have graduated from school and are exploring the world. As the player follows the students' adventures they also get to engage in the mini-game Snog-a-Frog and its own mini-take on consent.
Join Eva, Alice, and Joe on their travels around the globe!
Crossing Boundaries was designed and developed by Testudo Games, a U.K. development studio and produced by Jennifer Ann's Group, a U.S. nonprofit public charity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- THE JENNIFER ANN CRECENTE MEMORIAL GROUP, INC.
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Jennifer Ann's Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.