Get ready to fight with your favorite characters from the Dengeki Bunko masterpieces in Dengeki Bunko: Crossing Void ( aka. Crossing Void ) - an anime crossover turn-based RPG game!
* Authentic Japanese Gaming Experience
- Exclusively licensed by Dengeki Bunko, Crossing Void brings you brand-new storylines developed under direct supervision of the original authors!
- Fabulous animated illustrations drawn by the world-class artists!
* Fascinating Anime Crossover!
- Iconic figures from 25 original Dengeki Bunko masterpieces collide and clash in this mysterious dimension
- Everyone is here! Kirito, Kuroyukihime, Asuna, Shizuo, Izaya, Shana, Mikoto … Who will you choose to be on your team?
* Build Your Dream Team！
- Unlock, collect and upgrade your characters!
- Prepare for strategic turn-based PVP combats!
- Explore the unprecedented “cross skills” between two characters! Guess what kind of cross skill will Yuuki and Asuna use as a team in the battlefield?
* Original Voice Cast!
- Dream voice acting cast from the original anime series!
- Bonus interactive lines voiced by Rie Kugimiya, Hiroshi Kamiya, Kana Hanazawa and many others are waiting for you to explore!
Crossing Void Website : https://crossingvoid.91act.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CrossingVoid.91Act
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CrossingVoid_EN
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for Saku’s Blessing!
Enjoy a deluxe gaming experience by subscribing for “Saku’s Blessing” in Crossing Void!
Check out what’s included:
1. Max Energy limit: +60 pts
2. Multi-energy Mode: 4x option available
3. Energy claimed from the daily Energy Mission: +10 pts
4. Max Daily claimable friend point limit：+400 pts
Price: $1.99 monthly (30 days)
Price may vary by location.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed and cancelled by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
User Agreement : https://cn.91act.com/user-agreement/
1. Coming up! 「Alice」from Sword Art Online
2. Fixed bugs
3. Optimized the description on certain interfaces
Ratings and Reviews
Crossing void. Almost perfect anime crossover.
I downloaded this today and started playing. The idea of collecting different characters from different series is just one of those things anime fans would consider possibly the most greatest feature ever. My first impressions were a little lacking after looking at the App Store page, but decided to try it anyways. Currently still on chapter 1 while writing this review and so far the game and story is really good. The Gacha system is a little difficult to understand because of the different currencies you need for certain tickets. But for the most part it’s not as bad as it seems. My only gripe about the game is the loading time and the game being a bit buggy. Currently using an IPhone XR and I’m getting a lot of freezes and hiccups on different menus and loading screens. I’ve restarted the app multiple times so far and it’s not very pleasing. Also I was disconnected from the sever at one point. I’m not quite sure what it might be, but for me this is a huge issue. The game itself is wonderful. The negative is that the loading and freezes take away from my full enjoyment of the game. If the developers can find a solution for this load times and freezes this game would be one of the top anime crossovers/Gacha games ever.
Great game, but not quite perfect...
To get to the point: This game is good. One of the better Gacha style games to date. It’s mainly f2p, but has the option to p2w (at a very poor exchange rate) making it more f2p friendly. Combat is good (though tends to drag on once you get your rhythm down). And the difficulty scales well without leaving you behind to spend days grinding. The developers stay in touch with the community and actively engage with it.
All that said, there are 2 key issues I have. The first is the “bugs”. This game tends to get stuck loading very small things often. It’s usually only a 10second loading time, but they add up when there should be no need for it. There are a couple of other small bugs that roam around, but they are by far much tamer and rarer.
The second thing is how the story is handled. It’s nothing new to have cutscenes for the story, but Crossing avoid tries to throw in some battles as well into it. These battles, though, award nothing, don’t really add to the story, and are so easy you would have to do nothing every single turn to lose. The reason I find this to be a big issue is because while they could be giving you different teams of people to try out or something they choose instead to just waste both it and the players time.
To sum it up: I would strongly suggest that anyone reading this to try this game out. Just be aware of what you’re currently getting into.
Great game for anime fans
Ignore the haters saying bad loading times and lag there is no lag after you finish downloading great game and fun I love the animations and combat it feels like you’re in the anime and there I love how they mixed in some of my favorite anime like dururara,sword art online,accel world,and black bullet the characters and their unique skills are very fun and this is the first game with a useful auto mode that isn’t annoying you can just go do something and all your characters will automatically use all the right skills and they are quite good it’s a new game so of course it’s gonna. Be a little slow loading but I say if they keep updating this game is one of the best games on the AppStore and one of my all time favorites 10/10 great game I would even spend money in it because it’s worth trying to get your favorite anime characters the only problem I have is server issues sometimes and loading times which thats natural with new games the game came out yesterday globally but it only happens sometimes most of the time it doesn’t load slow they will patch it up in a update if you love anime I definitely recommend this game👍🏻
- ActGames Inc.
- 191 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©SEGA ©2017KADOKAWA ASCII MEDIA WORKS ©91Act
- In-App Purchases
- 1950 Maigo $29.99
- 2600 Maigo $39.99
- Maku's Treasure $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.