Crossword Jam - A word search & word guess brain game. CrosswordJam is a fun and relaxing word game in a crossword style format made for the smartest brains!
Swipe the letters to find and guess the hidden words in a crossword style grid
Crossword Jam - A word search word guess brain game is the first of its kind.
Solve the anagram puzzles as you travel around the world in the Crossword styled puzzles, unlocking new levels. Guess and search letters on the word plate to find different word recipes. Solve the anagram puzzles by searching for all the words to make your way to a new country. As you progress in the game, anagram puzzles get trickier and tastier!
Crossword Jam is a free word search brain game that tests your vocabulary, spelling, word guessing and anagram puzzle solving skills - just search and guess the words! Get a fun brain exercise in your free
time and improve your vocabulary!
If you are a word game lover and like to play brain games to improve your vocabulary or simply enjoy word search games to casually swipe and guess the hidden words, Crossword Jam - A Word Search & Word Guess Brain game is the perfect choice for the best brain game lovers!
How to Play:
The rules are simple. Search and swipe the letters on the plate to guess the hidden words
• FREE TO PLAY GAME – Download this for FREE and play without wifi.
• "EASY TO LEARN" HARD TO MASTER – The easy game play gets you going from the first word
search anagram puzzle and keeps your brain engaged for hours. However, the game gets trickier as you progress with more complicated words and tougher levels.
• CHALLENGING PUZZLES – Free anagram puzzles range from 2 letters to 7 letters. It starts easy and gets challenging quickly as you progress further.
• IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY – Search & find hidden words or guess them from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your spelling skills all while increasing
your vocabulary by discovering new words.
• PLAY ANYTIME – No internet or wifi needed for this game. You can play offline too for free!
• SYNC YOUR GAME PROGRESS – You can login using Facebook to sync your game progress across various devices.
So, why wait? Play the game now and start guessing the hidden words!
• Search and guess the words from mixed letters.
• Guess new words using the crossword grid and develop your brain, anagram puzzle solving vocabulary skills.
• Feel a sense of achievement as you go around the world, to become a word chef!
• Simple and Easy!
• Daily bonus rewards
• 250 free coins to get you started!
• Great exercise for the brain
• Supports both Phones and Tablets.
• FREE Update!
- Easy to learn and fun to master gameplay
- Enjoy playing the game anytime, anywhere. No wifi required to play the game
- More than 100s of levels with thousands of anagram puzzles. Updates will be regular and free!
• Enjoy the game with various devices (Phones and Tablets).
• "Crossword Jam" contains ads like banners, interstitials and videos.
• "Crossword Jam" is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items like attractive coin packages.
Introducing the Dictionary
-We've introduced the highly-requested Dictionary in our latest release! You can now check the meanings of all the interesting new words you form as you play!
-We've introduced a new feature to reward all of our loyal players out there! Keep your eyes peeled for a whole bunch of gifts!
-You ask, we fix! We've tuned the engine and put a fresh new coat of paint on the game to keep it purring, and keep you solving!
Ratings and Reviews
A GOOD AND VALUABLE GAME
I enjoy word games and I don’t like using assists because it’s when I’m stumped that I’m required to think the most, and that’s what 66 year olds need . I’ve tried words which I know but are not accepted and I’m not talking about dirty words or culturally insulting words. I’ll start keeping a list. I also learn words that I didn’t know. One word I tried today which wasn’t accepted was ‘brad’ which is a name but also means “a small nail’. Thank you guys for this game. You’ve done a great job. I get upset with myself sometimes because I can’t get the last word or something like that. I’ve even uninstalled games for that reason but that’s not the games fault. More like my pride was hurt. Anyway, thanks again!
Not as good as I thought.
While the game starts being so exciting and new, one eventually runs out of good words. Some words like 'isle' and other repetitious words can always get you out of a jam. However, eventually the game becomes predictable. Sometimes one spell words knowing they are indeed correct and should be able to obtain mega bonus points, the game does not recognizes them and you don't get the bonus for the effort. Sometimes I connect the letters and form the correct word however it does not catch. It seems the game wants me to use all my bonus points but the object is to leave me without bonus points for when I really are in a jam. When this occurs, it really becomes frustrating because the cue to the initial word in question, is the same word I just connected. And I was right. Not good. It seems that if you want to improve people's brains, redesign the game to include a comprehensive on command dictionary. For those words that are unfamiliar to you. So, this game helps you to parrot and repeat usual words. Not so much brain exercising but mimicking and parroting. Not so much de eloping brain. More like a broken record. Copy some traits like Kindle. It has a comprehensive dictionary for those words you want to learn meaning to. Then, you learn to use them properly. It also has a Wikipedia link and Internet link. I do't mean to through shade. Only providing points so the game could be a real brain exercise.
Love this app
I will really love this APP. I like almost everything, except that I enter a word multiple times and it doesn’t take it at first. I enter it a few more times and then it finally does. Also, I think that you should allow people to watch videos for coins, not give a limit to watching only 2 videos every 2 hours and only earning 10 coins for each video. I have another crossword puzzle app and they allow me to watch multiple videos, so I can earn unlimited coins, which can be used for the hints. If your company still wants to put limits on watching videos then I think that it should be 10-15 videos every 2 hours, and you should give 20 coins for each video watched. Other than that it is a great app.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 110 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 250 coins $1.99
- Pack of 800 coins $4.99
- Pack of 1800 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.