Crossword Jam - A word search & word guess brain game. CrosswordJam is a fun and relaxing word game in a crossword style format made for the smartest brains!
Swipe the letters to find and guess the hidden words in a crossword style grid
Crossword Jam - A word search word guess brain game is the first of its kind.
Solve the anagram puzzles as you travel around the world in the Crossword styled puzzles, unlocking new levels. Guess and search letters on the word plate to find different word recipes. Solve the anagram puzzles by searching for all the words to make your way to a new country. As you progress in the game, anagram puzzles get trickier and tastier!
Crossword Jam is a free word search brain game that tests your vocabulary, spelling, word guessing and anagram puzzle solving skills - just search and guess the words! Get a fun brain exercise in your free
time and improve your vocabulary!
If you are a word game lover and like to play brain games to improve your vocabulary or simply enjoy word search games to casually swipe and guess the hidden words, Crossword Jam - A Word Search & Word Guess Brain game is the perfect choice for the best brain game lovers!
How to Play:
The rules are simple. Search and swipe the letters on the plate to guess the hidden words
• FREE TO PLAY GAME – Download this for FREE and play without wifi.
• "EASY TO LEARN" HARD TO MASTER – The easy game play gets you going from the first word
search anagram puzzle and keeps your brain engaged for hours. However, the game gets trickier as you progress with more complicated words and tougher levels.
• CHALLENGING PUZZLES – Free anagram puzzles range from 2 letters to 7 letters. It starts easy and gets challenging quickly as you progress further.
• IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY – Search & find hidden words or guess them from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your spelling skills all while increasing
your vocabulary by discovering new words.
• PLAY ANYTIME – No internet or wifi needed for this game. You can play offline too for free!
• SYNC YOUR GAME PROGRESS – You can login using Facebook to sync your game progress across various devices.
So, why wait? Play the game now and start guessing the hidden words!
• Search and guess the words from mixed letters.
• Guess new words using the crossword grid and develop your brain, anagram puzzle solving vocabulary skills.
• Feel a sense of achievement as you go around the world, to become a word chef!
• Simple and Easy!
• Daily bonus rewards
• 250 free coins to get you started!
• Great exercise for the brain
• Supports both Phones and Tablets.
• FREE Update!
- Easy to learn and fun to master gameplay
- Enjoy playing the game anytime, anywhere. No wifi required to play the game
- More than 100s of levels with thousands of anagram puzzles. Updates will be regular and free!
• Enjoy the game with various devices (Phones and Tablets).
• "Crossword Jam" contains ads like banners, interstitials and videos.
• "Crossword Jam" is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items like attractive coin packages.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why this game is great and some annoying things about it.
This game is great because it is challenging in different ways but nothing that you can’t figure out. This games name is awesome and creative. This game is fun and entertaining when you have nothing to do. You can play this game in the car, bus, etc... You can also play this game on long or short road trips.
Even though this game is great, there are some annoying things about it. Like, this game can be really challenging and there are so many adds. We need more coins and we can run out of hints too easily.
This is my i like this game and some annoying things about it.🙂
Not as good as I thought.
While the game starts being so exciting and new, one eventually runs out of good words. Some words like 'isle' and other repetitious words can always get you out of a jam. However, eventually the game becomes predictable. Sometimes one spell words knowing they are indeed correct and should be able to obtain mega bonus points, the game does not recognizes them and you don't get the bonus for the effort. Sometimes I connect the letters and form the correct word however it does not catch. It seems the game wants me to use all my bonus points but the object is to leave me without bonus points for when I really are in a jam. When this occurs, it really becomes frustrating because the cue to the initial word in question, is the same word I just connected. And I was right. Not good. It seems that if you want to improve people's brains, redesign the game to include a comprehensive on command dictionary. For those words that are unfamiliar to you. So, this game helps you to parrot and repeat usual words. Not so much brain exercising but mimicking and parroting. Not so much de eloping brain. More like a broken record. Copy some traits like Kindle. It has a comprehensive dictionary for those words you want to learn meaning to. Then, you learn to use them properly. It also has a Wikipedia link and Internet link. I do't mean to through shade. Only providing points so the game could be a real brain exercise.
Very fun, despite a few minor issues
I’m on the penultimate level of this game (which is Tonga, as of 26 Nov 2019), and have overall had a great time playing it. My quips are: 1) certain words that are very clearly existing words are not counted; this occurs both with singular or plural forms of certain words that are counted in their other form (“layouts” is counted while “layout” is not, even though the app’s dictionary’s first entry for “layouts” is “plural form of layout,” e.g.) as well as with a plethora of random words (“lust” won’t be counted even though “lusty” is, e.g.); and 2) the Daily Challenge is occasionally designed in such a way where you literally have to just guess which word is going to fill a certain space when multiple words could potentially fit and be correct in the “crossword” schema. For instance, say both “act” and “ace” would fill the space in the puzzle equally appropriately; you have to guess one or the other, and guessing incorrectly forces you to lose points toward the daily challenge that you’d otherwise have been guaranteed (as not all Daily Challenge puzzles include these frustrating elements—some, that is, are able to be solved in a more precise and accurate way instead of having to guess randomly).
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 181 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 250 Coins $1.99
- 800 Coins $4.99
- Pack of 250 coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.