In application "Puzzle Book: Logic Puzzles" you can download interactive entertainment magazines:
Crosswords, Sudoku, Picross, Nonograms, Kakuro, Word Search, Link-a-pix, Puzzle Page, Logic Puzzles, Codewords and many many other puzzles.
All magazines can be solved for free.
Solve magazines on different devices, all of your progress is saved.
Collect bonus coins and get additional tips for free.
Solve faster than others to earn more rating points. Share with others your achievements.
1-month subscription for $2.99, automatically renewed until canceled
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Minor bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I wish I could unlock picross puzzles when I wanted instead of waiting until a certain date.
I really like this for picross. I wish there was a save button to save progress you are certain of when trying out possibilities.
Great puzzles, could be easier to use
The puzzle selection is great; I normally stick to picross, but the fill-a-pix also (problem is that those are all high difficulty when they don’t have to be). Some of the picross are just too large to be practiced to play on the phone since the numbers get so small. Maybe there’s a way around that? It would also be nice if it kept track of what I was doing so that if I use another phone app and come back to it I don’t have to wait for the update screen and then scroll through to find the puzzle again, since it doesn’t just stay open.
Brings all the best puzzles together. For watching a few ads (and what app doesn’t have ads these days), the fun is limitless. Or you can subscribe which I have done, very worth it. Also the developers are very helpful and respond to emails quickly. I wish I could give this app 10 stars instead of 5. Just watch out, some of those Picross puzzles are BIG!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexey Khripkov
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AK Software
- In-App Purchases
- Puzzles and Curious Problems-N1 $0.99
- Mind Puzzles: Kakuro-1 $0.99
- Mind Puzzles: Sudoku-1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.